Geezer Fest 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geezer Fest 2015

Is there going to be one? If not, are there any other venues that will be shooting the weekend before Newberry?

There most likely will be a shoot in Tallahassee, and also Newberry the weekend before the ASA Newberry Shoot. In the past the localNewberry Archery Club has had shoots the weekend before, and also the Tallahassee Archery Club.

"Tip Toe Thru the Tulips" should know if there will be a Geezer Fest, or not, at the previous site during the weekend before the Newberry ASA.

Comment

Neither one of those appeals to me. Too far from the beach.

Comment

Pack a sand box with ya round the course !!! --- Improvise young man --- improvise !!!

Comment

Geezer Fest 2015 Post and everyone a Junior.

Comment

Old Claude ain't skeerd of all those hot shot Mediocre Masters at the 2015 Geezer Fest. I might just be the only one who, at one time or another, has been beat by all of them.

Comment

Surprised "he who tip toes through the tulips" ain't chimed in on this one. It's possible his club ain't got their 2015 schedule made up yet.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                Old Claude ain't skeerd of all those hot shot Mediocre Masters at the 2015 Geezer Fest. I might just be the only one who, at one time or another, has been beat by all of them.
                Had to re-read this....thought you wrote "Medicare Masters"...

If things don't improve with my shootin' I may just set this year outi

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                  Had to re-read this....thought you wrote "Medicare Masters"...

If things don't improve with my shootin' I may just set this year outi
                  Don't talk like that Chuck! You can't improve without practicing, you know. When I follow you on Facebook it seems to me you spend most of your time eating out and Facebook. ................. Practice, practice, practice!

Comment

I've been practicing eating out more...but I don't think that's what you mean, Jaco.

Wonder who some of those guys are gonna ride with if Older takes a sabbatical....hmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                      I've been practicing eating out more...but I don't think that's what you mean, Jaco.

Wonder who some of those guys are gonna ride with if Older takes a sabbatical....hmmm....
                      Right you are practicing eating out does not help the bow arm. You're eating out at a different place every day. You just like eating out or has your wife quit feeding you? Maybe you're trying to tell her you no longer like her cooking. HUM! BIG MISTAKE!!

Don't know who those guys will ride with unless you are volunteering? I do know it won't be the same without Older.

Comment

What am I going to do if Carlos is thinking of not being there, Older contemplating a sabaticle, Jaco sounding like he may try known yardage, Elkie has already said hs's moving north, and has been hit and miss in attendance. Maybe it's time, according to my shoulder, I lower my draw weight and try indoor. Naw! 3D is my cup of tea, if I have to shoot by myself. Only thing is, it would be bad loosing when shooting against all those young 69 year old whipper snappers.

Comment

Moving North ??? --- Yeah Right --- That was supposed to happen the week after the Classic --- course we spent that in Cullman. We are still waiting for our buyer to "crop his lettuce" --- ya know, that "green cabbage stuff" that makes the world go round. We are starting to wonder if he will ever come through. If not, well, then we will just continue to live in the South, and feed the skeeters n' gnats, n' go to 3 or 4 of the ASA's again next season. Besides who wants ta move north in the Winter n' get cold. Bow & Arrow already told us they are getting cabin fever n' wanna hit the road. We are ready already to start shooting 3D. All we need is a shoot schedule for the local shoots starting the first weekend of January, and then of course I need a bow to shoot cause just pointing my finger at the target won't score very high.

That Carlos --- every year he threatens us he's gonna wimp out on us n' retire I think he's related to Alfred Hitchcock n' loves "surprise endings" --- HI GIZE here I am --- I'm back again !!! --- Thought ya'll was gonna git rid a me Huh --- FOOLED YOU --- nuck, nuck, nuck ----- FORE !!!

Comment

I hadda find a dictionary to find out what "sabbatical" was. SOOOOOO a sabbatical is a one year rest, what do ya call what Rip Van Winkle did when he rested for 20yrs. --- there y'all school teachers (Carlos n' Clawed) there's a "poser" fer ya.--- nuck, nuck, nuck !!!

Comment

20 year sabbatical! Duh!

Comment

Working...
                              X