No announcement yet.

New Pro Am Rules are posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clawdster --- The balder ya are the more brains ya got, and that means "natural baldies" --- NOT shaved baldies .

I guess why I thunk ya wore "moon pies" is cause I always saw ya'll bent over pullin arrahs.

Comment

Oh no! I already had my flip flops, shorty shorts, and tank top with a collar picked out for next year. LOL. Seriously, I did see a few people pushing the limits last year so I'm not surprised that dress code was addressed.

Comment

They'd never ever even see me on the range with "long shorts" --- even the men would "scream"at the sight --- Like I'd look like I just got offa ma horse, and I don't even own one --- it'd also bring out the look of my ape ancestors, and, and, and..................... !!! Flip-flops --- WHEW, RUFF, GRRRR n' tank-top --- ma arms n' shoulders'd need a rinse n' a set n' a curl ---- LOL !!! --- I sure wouldn't wanna be tagged "Curly Sue", SOOOO bring on the full length jeans n' 2X polo shirts !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
          They'd never ever even see me on the range with "long shorts" --- even the men would "scream"at the sight --- Like I'd look like I just got offa ma horse, and I don't even own one --- it'd also bring out the look of my ape ancestors, and, and, and..................... !!! Flip-flops --- WHEW, RUFF, GRRRR n' tank-top --- ma arms n' shoulders'd need a rinse n' a set n' a curl ---- LOL !!! --- I sure wouldn't wanna be tagged "Curly Sue", SOOOO bring on the full length jeans n' 2X polo shirts !!!
          2X??? What'd you do, go on a diet?

Comment

NO, but if I don't I'll be sportin 3X by the time Newberry gets here --- I been 2X for a year already --- ya mean ya didn't know I was that "muscular" --- y'all must be blinder n' a bat ??? HA --- Thar' ya go, git ya'll some s them seein eye glasses thingies n' I betcha they'd put ya in "12 land" !!!

Comment

Originally posted by just4fun View Post
              Oh no! I already had my flip flops, shorty shorts, and tank top with a collar picked out for next year. LOL. Seriously, I did see a few people pushing the limits last year so I'm not surprised that dress code was addressed.

I was thinking a t-shirt with a collar....

Comment

How about a t-shirt with a "horse collar" ???

Comment

Working...
                X