New Pro Am Rules are posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pro Am Rules are posted

The Pro Am rules for 2015 are up and some geezers are gonna have to change their ways.

Elkie, no more of those nasty old flip flops.

Cloud, no more nasty writtin' on your tee shirt.

I don't know how their gonna enforce the no bare belly rule, specially in the men's senior classes.

Hey Carlosii, How would you know about the writing on tee shirts when, at your age, you have a hard time just seeing the pictures on the shirts?

Comment

Carlos --- I can't wear them flip/flop thingies cause my feet are too big --- I ain't never seen em in size 14 !!! --- How would you know what I wear anyway, cause y'all can't even see the ground because yer belly is in the way.

Comment

Think old Carlos is wanting them to put all those tee shirt messages in braille. Come to think of it, he just might be on to somthing there. Just like an old geezer, always thinking.

Comment

I am currently waiting on a call from the ASA about my appointment as the new head of the PC Clothing Police.

Comment

Does yer stool have room enough for alla them handcuffs y'all need ??? --- ya git enuf experience n' then ya can move up to the "Fashion Police Show" on "E" !!! --- Sportsfans, we got us a diamond in the ruff here !!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
              I am currently waiting on a call from the ASA about my appointment as the new head of the PC Clothing Police.

Forget it. I hear the they are swamped with volunteers.

Comment

Outrageous, first they required shirts.... now shoes too!

Kentucky wont be on the schedule much longer.

Comment

Next year y'all hafta wear "false teeth" --- NO MORE GUMMERS !!! N' it wouldn't hurt either fer everybody ta wear an "afterburner".

Comment

Nest ya know a bath, deodorant, maybe mouth wash....where will it end?

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                      If you are appointed the clothing police, I'll probably have to visit the goodwill store for a complete outfit just to comply with the rule "maintain a presentable appearance" maybe even find another Gilligan hat.

Comment

Walmartians Beware !!!

Comment

Cloud, we know you are not serious about a Gilligan hat...last time you were spotted you were sportin' one of them Merle Haggard pork pies with the brim turned down....fashion statement gone wrong???

Comment

I always thought he wore a "moon pie"

Comment

We who still have hair only have the brim to protect us from the glare caused by those bald heads of you geezers who don't.(lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X