Happy Anniversary !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Anniversary !!!

Happy Anniversary sportsfans !!! --- it now has been 1 week without a "new post" (again)--- guess everyones' life lately has been about as exciting as "watching paint dry" !!!

Still no reply from an "admin" on post count qualifications either --- guess I'll just self-proclaim myself as a "Senior Master Member".

Oh well.

Elkie, I've been waiting for the latest news from Gator country. Guess you probably got your freezer packed full by now.

Comment

WOW !!! ---- Clawed !!! --- Yer still alive !!! --- Welcome to the forum !!! Well, our freezer is pert near null and void of food. We are eating it MT, because we are expecting to make a "move" (without X-Lax) northward in the near future, and most likely will be living in the camper for a period of time until we can acquire a new home, and have it fixed up enough to move into, and live happily ever after, or at least til we wanna move again, whichever comes first. We are merely waiting on a call from our buyer to get his money, and have only been waiting since last June --- even though I am not a doctor I obviously must gotta lotta patients.

Comment

Yep! Still kicking, but not as high as I once did. So you have decided to get a little closer to heaven by moving up? Sorry but that's only a start in the right direction. How close to the great bluegrass state are you planning to settle. Kentucky would probably be as close to heaven as you want for the time being. Guess you just got to missing all that snow, and at your age, the shoveling exersise will keep you in shape for pulling more weight, meaning more speed for bigger broadheads etc. Won't be long before my spring training for Florida ASA begins, and just a heads up but I'm now throwing down the gauntlet for all you Senior Master hotshots. Just thought I'd let you know. (lol)

Comment

BRING IT ON Clawed !!! --- I never shivered before in the face of strong competition n' no reason to start now --- The more the merrier --- LOL !!!

Well, I don't think the Blue Grass state is quite in our sights --- mise well go to the North Pole as go there. So far, about as far as we want to go is northern Georgia --- around the Carrolton/Newnan area, so we will be more centralized for all of the shoots --- plus they have a lot of local shoots there --- plus a lot of WMA's for hunting --- plus good lakes for fishing --- a lot less humidity --- plus no love bugs, or gnats, so I hear, but then again I'm deafin one ear n' can't hear otta the other --- plus a lotta other reasons.

Comment

Sounds like Elkie has bought into the Chamber of Commerce propoganda. That Carrolton/Newnan area sounds like the garden of Eden for sure.

Comment

It is compared to where we are now. We already been there n' checked it out. Holy Cow !!! --- Something just dawned on me --- here Claweds' from Kentucky somewhere in the North Pole, and here Carlos is from Indiana somewhere in Antartica --- those are Polar Bears that are underwater in his bath tub blowing water spouts up in the air, and here I thought it was Carlos snoring underwater !!!

Comment

Working...
              X