No announcement yet.

July Shoot and Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apparently no other options --- Tuscaloosa is out, and even though Foley is most likely on their "future list of sites", the site would probably not be ready in time for the 2015 Classic ??? --- I think them "Foley Boyz" need a lesson or two from the "Tuscaloosa Boyz" --- look what they all did in just a week, wasn't it. Then again, maybe Foley has since been "scrapped" from the "future list" --- I dunno --- this sounds like a good case for Inspector Carlos to investigate, and give us a report.--- that'd be a good Winter project for him when he is "snowed in".at his ranch.

Comment

Apparently no other options --- Tuscaloosa is out, and even though Foley is most likely on their "future list of sites", the site would probably not be ready in time for the 2015 Classic ??? --- I think them "Foley Boyz" need a lesson or two from the "Tuscaloosa Boyz" --- look what they all did in just a week, wasn't it. Then again, maybe Foley has since been "scrapped" from the "future list" --- I dunno --- this sounds like a good case for Inspector Carlos to investigate, and give us a report.--- that'd be a good Winter project for him when he is "snowed in".at his ranch.

Comment

I'd like to report that Elkie is starting to repeat himself.

Comment

My typing finger is starting to shiver from the cold weather down here --- temps dropped from 101 all the way down to 95 --- suppose to warm up again in the next few days.though.

Got an ASA News Alert for y'all --- that new avitar picture of Carlosii IS NOT HIM --- don't know who it is --- might be one of his great, great grandkids.

Comment

Not my picture? I wasn't always an old geezer!

Comment

Naw, can't be --- They ain't no resemblance whatsoever --- yer better lookin n' that --- did I say that ??? !!!

Comment

I just saw that the last two shoot have been posted. Looks like Classic is in Phenix City, AL on August 20 - 23.

Comment

You gotter otter !!!

Comment

I prefer "doin" over "dyin", so I'll see y'all on the range !!!

Comment

Working...
                    X