Whoo Hoo --- Back up n' runnin !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoo Hoo --- Back up n' runnin !!!

Would someone please explain to me what "exceeded bandwidth limit" means ??? Did us geezers post too much, or what ???

Sometimes you are so easy to please....

Comment

Not sometimes --- always !!!

Comment

I noticed on the ASA home page there has been a deletion of the dates for a July shoot TBD and the Classic.

Comment

• C.Roberts
          C.Roberts commented
          Editing a comment
          Carlos, you're just getting old, It's down on the schedule, where they thought you'd never find it

I think what is, band width exceeded, it's Posts and Replies coming out of Indiana.... I could be wrong

Comment

Its on...its off...its on...its off...whoa this is starting to make my head spin.

Comment

Take a motion sickness pill before coming on the site in the morning --- then at noon --- then at night --- without all that spinning though you will be demoted from a "big wheel" to the "spare tire" you wear around your waist.

Comment

Looks like the guy who was running this site is now working for ebay and Facebook.

Comment

What is going on???? Now Archery Talk is not coming up this morning....I'm thinkin' Elkie, the "Typhoid Mary" of cyberspace, has infected more and more of the internet.

Comment

I ain't even been on it yet this mornin' --- It's just allergic to you !!! Insert a Benedryl into that side door on yer puter n' everythin will straighten up.

Comment

Thanks Elkhunter...I did as you directed.

Comment

Working...
                    X