2015 Rules Changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden rule: 'Never give a shooter a reason to stay home."

If a lefty class is what it takes, do it. -- grow the sport!

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
      I like mine best then we could all have said we shot pro an maned up :-) hope you all shoot good in 2015 I have really enjoyed being around all of my Asa friends an thanks for your friend ship .
      Actually, to tell the truth, I'm with Older when it comes to adding a Master Pro class. This would provide a place for the older Senior Pros who are finding it harder to stay competitive with the new younger Senior Pro shooters. Also, there are several Senior Master shooters who surely would make good candidates, as they continue to dominate Senior Masters class, leaving shooters, such as myself sucking hind tit. Those top Senior Masters probably become bored with having shooters, such as myself, that fail to even provide challenging competition. The Master Pro class would (imo) not only be a good move for older Senior Pros, but could also skim some of the cream off the Senior Masters class, making it appear that my shooting was improving, by me not being continuously spanked by those hot shot geezers.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
        Sonny, will there also be a class for "lefthanders", and a separate class for "right handers" ??? Might as well keep it fair, and balanced.

And guys and gals like me, left handed/left eye dominant and shoot right handed, we can should be allowed to shoot half in the right handers class and half in the left handers class.

Comment

I am reviewing Cloud's comments and a response is pending...

Comment

Hey Clawed --- kinda like us older geezers having to compete with all the new rookies that keep pouring into our class, eh'.--- pretty soon we will need a new class for 80, and over --- could call it "The Dead Pool"

Comment

Sonny --- yer onta somethin ---- "Half Left Handers" n' "Half Right Handers" ---- Half n' Halfers" --- I just thunka somethin --- y'all could call them the "Senior Coffee Creamers"

Comment

Limited is gone...

Comment

Working...
                X