2015 Rules Changes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 Rules Changes?

will there be any new rule changes or new classes added in 2015? when will we know?

Looks like known distance classes are growing. Have to wonder if they'll add that as part of some of the current unknown classes such as Senior Open, Super Senior, Senior Master?

Comment

Carlos ---- DON'T EVEN THINK OF IT !!!

Comment

Dang, Elk, what made you think Carlos thinked?

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
          Looks like known distance classes are growing. Have to wonder if they'll add that as part of some of the current unknown classes such as Senior Open, Super Senior, Senior Master?
          Thats exactly what I am waiting to hear about, will it be senior hunter or senior known for me next year?

Comment

Let's hope for SENIOR KNOWN. Like to see a class from 50 thru 64 and 65 thru UP.

Comment

Jake, I'd let them youngsters fend for themselves...make it 69 up...

Comment

???? Well, okay. 69 up Known, but no pointing to where the target is.

Comment

...and Older's Master Pro Class...we need that one.

Comment

I like mine best then we could all have said we shot pro an maned up :-) hope you all shoot good in 2015 I have really enjoyed being around all of my Asa friends an thanks for your friend ship .

Comment

You gotter Older --- ya can't find any better people to be around --- just wish we could afford to go to more shoots than we do. Good luck everyone in 2015 !!!

Comment

Rumor mill is saying a senior known distance class...50 and over...boo.

Comment

I agree Carlos .... boo

Comment

Well, by one of the ASA State Directors, 45 yards. max, not 50.

Comment

Sonny, will there also be a class for "lefthanders", and a separate class for "right handers" ??? Might as well keep it fair, and balanced.

Comment

Working...
                              X