Cullman Campground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cullman Campground

The motels may be price gouging in Cullman, but let me tell you the Cullman RV Campground is one of the finest we have ever been in. We have been marooned here, since July 28th with vehicle problems, like the "brain box", ECM, went out on our old motorhome. They have gone out of their way relaying phone messages, and delivering parts, etc to our site, that came thru the mail. They also have remodeled their bathrooms, and are clean as can be, as well as the campground --- all for $99/week.It is also only a 10min drive to the shoot site.

If there is still a shoot in Cullman next year, I HIGHLY recommend them. They are only 1 1/2mi west of I-65, Exit 310.

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
    The motels may be price gouging in Cullman, but let me tell you the Cullman RV Campground is one of the finest we have ever been in. We have been marooned here, since July 28th with vehicle problems, like the "brain box", ECM, went out on our old motorhome. They have gone out of their way relaying phone messages, and delivering parts, etc to our site, that came thru the mail. They also have remodeled their bathrooms, and are clean as can be, as well as the campground --- all for $99/week.It is also only a 10min drive to the shoot site.

If there is still a shoot in Cullman next year, I HIGHLY recommend them. They are only 1 1/2mi west of I-65, Exit 310.

So, you are inviting me to stay with you next year? I'll bring my own pillow.

Comment

Sorry Carlosn --- as much as I highly recommend them, I seriously doubt we will be staying in any campground once we get out of here. We have a potential buyer for our MH, and it will not be replaced by any form of camper in the future. It is on our #1 priority list to get rid of, and our home is #2 on the list. We will know in 4wks if our home is sold as well, and if it sells we will be moving to northern Ga to get away from the everlasting high humidity, and GNATS --- also to position ourselves to be more centrally located for more of the ASA shoots, sans Texas of course.

Comment

Working...
      X