Great Season! Sure liked alternating stakes in Senior Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Season! Sure liked alternating stakes in Senior Open

This was a great season and the entire ASA staff should be congratulated on a job well done. The Classic was the absolute best ranges (in my opinion) that the Senior Open class shot all year. I really liked alternating the stakes.

Mike T, is there a chance Senior Open can shoot alternating stakes in 2015?

Thanks

Glad you were able to be with us and enjoyed the set-up. There are some situations where we are able to use the alternating stakes. The two biggest issues are the terrain (do you really want to do this on the power line in Kentucky?) and when the classes either occupy the entire range or are easily identifiable which allows our range officials a reasonable chance for sorting out the range without co-mingling classes.
    Mike@ASA

Comment

In ky u could do it like we did in fla this year everyone like it opps sorry 99 present did . that is on powder line I know at this time cullman would have a problem il could Do it also .BUT here is the PROBLEM ALL THE. EXTRA. Work involved the guys r working there buns off now an doing a great job my hat off to Asa an their staff thanking you for a great time an friendship hope every one has a great year in 2015 ( just saying )

Comment

Working...
      X