ASA Classic Weather ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASA Classic Weather ???

Anyone have any inside scoobie about the long range weather forecast in Cullman for the Classic --- clear up cloudy n' cool off warmer, or what ??? I know it would be asking for too much for sunshine, 70 degrees, and zero humidity --- I think the only place ya'd find that'd be in Heaven.

Hot with freeze warnings early Saturday.
    Winds out of the west calm with tornado warnings.
    Extremely dry with up to 10 inches of rain.

Comment

Sounds like it should be a good shoot --- that must come under "mother natures multi-tasking"--- variety is the spice of life they always say. Only bad thing about it is that all of us will have to have a little red wagon in tow to carry our assortment of boots and clothing to meet the need at the time.

Comment

Think there may be a chance of a dry drizzle. Just hope that Carlosii doesn't have to use those New Balance mud sneakers that he used when we were in Texas. Little red wagon is really not big enough for rain gear with all the other Geezer items, such as oxygen tanks, a supply of depends, medications, protein bars, energy drinks etc. Some geezers actually use a fully loaded golf cart, and I've heard that some carry those little nitro pills and wear a life alert on the range.

Comment

• Older
          Older commented
          Editing a comment
          Now I have been good why u want to tell on me about drugs an golf cart now I am wondering why mike put me on target 22

Sounds like you got what it takes, Cloud...altho I suspect the two of us could get by on a sack of cold chicken, some Bud on ice in a stryafoam box, and maybe a nip of that "medicine" you brew up on the hill behind yer cabin in the woods.

Comment

Carlos --- y'all got me really hyped-up now about "just what" Clawed might have behind his cabin up in them thar hills --- I sure hope no revenuers are monitoring this bored.--- sounds to me like after a couple a gulps n' a couple hickups ya might take one step n' go inta a full "endo" --- is that also why he always comes up with them goofy jokes n' sayins ??? Heeeeere's ta you dabba dabba doo !!!

How come so far we ain't got a serius long range weather report yet in response to the OP's original, serius question --- there's usuelly some puter gurus that jumps in n' gives us the long range report --- did us geezers outlive alla them kinda dudes ??? --- I mean this is really gittin serius, we are leavin fer Cullman tamarrah mornin ta shoot the Bama State Shoot this weekend fer a warmup fer the Classic n' then camp there fer a week --- gotta keep them Bama boyz honest ya know.

Comment

So, Elkie and his better half are going to jump start their Classic experience and then he has the gallz to smash mouth the Boyz of the Tide??? Really Elkmiester?

You are now on the radar and there's gonna be a posse out there gunnin' for you.

Comment

Elkie, why would you want a forecast of the weather? Have you ever noticed just how accurate these weather forecasters are? Outside of politicians, they are the only group of working folks who can be consistently wrong and still keep their phony, baloney jobs.

They used to call themselves "weathermen" but now they call themselves, "meteorologists"...I guess so that when they're wrong they can blame the meteorites.

Comment

Well, as of today we will not be shooting the Alabama State. We left this morning right on schedule, and got 5 miles from home, and our camper broke down, and had to be towed to a mechanic garage where it is currently at rest for this evening. It is scheduled to have a physical tomorrah morning, and then of course surgery of some sort once theyfigger out what's wrong. Ordinarily we could take off in our pickup, but I crashed it on I-10 last Saturday afternoon going back home from the Florida State Shoot, so we're kinda runnin outta rigs.--- anybody gotta "loaner" we could use until it either broke down, or it got crashed ???

We were merrily going down the highway, and kaput it just konked out, and couldn't be started again.

So, I guess the Bama boyz are safe for another year cause it ain't lookin good for us.

Hopefully whatever disease it has, it can be corrected in time for us to head to the Classic.

I like to hear the forecast, so I know how wet I should expect to get.

I forgot to mention, that Medicare won't cover either one of em' !!!

Oh well.

Comment

Elkie it sounds like you need to retire and put Val behind the wheel.

Comment

Hey carlos --- I come up with a simple solution --- we just gotta move closer to each ASA event --- like "walking distance" --- we'd only hafta move 7 times a year !!!

Comment

Well....it wont be as bad as the Florida state shoot weather. ....which btw. ...no one came an woke me up that everyone was goingnto shoot the afternoon round......I was not a happy camper

Comment

That's what ya git fer "sleepin on the job" !!! Y'all gotta git ya one a them wind up alarm clocks --- ya don't hafta worry bout wakin up cause they make so much noise ya can't git ta sleep in the first place.

Well, here we are sittin in Culman --- got here yesterday --- shot the animal practice range taday n' shot 10UP er so--- weather wass beutiful bout 80 degrees --- now, its 9:27pm CST, n' we got the AC shut off, and the winders open.

Hadda heart stopper comin up here --- the camper konked out again goin 70 on I-65, n' we sat stranded on top of a hill fer a while before I gotter goin again, so I guess the problem we had before didn't git fixed right n' still is a problem, so right now we don't know if we'll be able to maker back home, or if we hafta winter-up here.We found one wizard that'll take a look at er on Monday mornin. We'll hafta put Bow n' Arrow up in akitty day care fer the day while they wrok on it.

Oh well.

Comment

Git ya one a them windup alarm clocks --- they make so much noise ya'd never be able ta go ta sleep in the first place.

Comment

Lookin like 50% chance a rain on Saturday --- I guess that means it depends on which stake yer on at the time ---- might be rainin on stake #10, but sunshine on stake @20 --- Fer Sunday, depending on what site ya go to ranges from 10% to 30%.

Oh well, it'll be what it'll be.

Comment

Working...
                            X