I must be the first....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I must be the first....

I must be the first person to get my card for Cullman....hope the rest of you geezers ( and wannabe geezers) get yours soon.

My card says for you geezer shooters on target 17 to be ready to help me find my lost arrows.

Comment

Big Deal Carlos --- here y'all go n tell us ya got yer card, but ya don't say what steak yer on !!! Clawed at least said he was on 17.--- So, what steak ya on ???

We won't get ares til we git there n register

Comment

Don't know what an old worn out geezer like me is thinking, going to a world championship when I can't even be the winner when shooting in my own yard by myself, but at least I can watch all the other old farts as they tremble and shake until their release fires. Wonder if the Masters playing golf came up with the phrase "fore" as a warning. Thought other archers were just being sociable, but guess that's the same reason they say "Claude's up"

Comment

19...as in the age of that young waitress you went ga ga over when your wife wasn't lookin'.

Comment

NINETEEN !!! WOW !!! Sounds to me yer gonna be right up there with the "Elite" --- oops, ya shoot a Martin --- I meant ta say the "Top Dogs" fer shooter-a-the-year --- they usually stick em all on target #20 --- I'll probably just get one a them reglar steaks', where the pressure is almost non-exist til I come up ta shoot --- then the sweat boils, n' ma holdin arm shakes, n' the trigger on ma release gets stuck n' won't go off, n' all kindsa other stuff.

What waitress ??? me n' ma best don't even go out ta et --- we et in camp --- you musta been so shook up from lookin at er' that y'all even fergot who ya was with !!! Now, if ya was referrin ta the Friday night feed at the Classic, I didn't see no waitresses n' Clawed n' Mrs Clawed was etin at are table with us --- they ma witnesses --- y'all gotta be thinkin a somebody else --- I know, yer gittin senile !!!

Comment

Got my card the other day. It said take 1 add 1 times 3 plus 4 divided by 5 times 6 plus 7 equals my stake number.

Comment

• Older
                Older commented
                Editing a comment
                Duuuu is that 6 I uses obama math if I like my stake can I keep it
                Last edited by Older; 07-30-2014, 07:03 AM.

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
              Got my card the other day. It said take 1 add 1 times 3 plus 4 divided by 5 times 6 plus 7 equals my stake number.

Welcome to my stake (the way I figure it)...i don't know what you did to deserve such a fate.

Comment

If my calculator werked right Jakes on 19.after first gittin a bunch a different numbers without it, that ain't even steak numbers --- I never knew you were that good at math Carlos.--- sounds like that Jake is a quite a Einstine ta thinka somethin like that.

We ahould peg him with a handle like "The Riddler"

Comment

Think we need one who is that type of whiz with numbers to calculate all my fives and eights, and maybe have me finish with a score of at least even.

Comment

Well, got signed up n' got my card --- I'll be on Target 20 --- with who though ??? --- Ain't found out yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X