No announcement yet.

Mission Statement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyler has informed me he is hoping that if he limits his responses that the chicken hat will be released unharmed.

Comment

Not this one,.... It's in the system now.

Comment

That's what I was afraid of it will be shipped around to safe houses and very hard to find.

Comment

Tyler's Chicken is gone,...... However, during our time with "Tyler's Chicken" , evidence surfaced that Tyler was choking his Chicken during periods of boredom! Perhaps this mission was a rescue? Time will tell, perhaps this is why Tyler has become silent on the issue?

Comment

He does mope around like a little boy who has lost his brand new speckled puppy.

Comment

Tyler spent an hour yesterday trying to deduce who exactly was behind this dastardly deed.

Comment

He knows me,... We have shot the same stake in the past....

Comment

I don't like your games. I did nothing to deserve this horrible punishment. You have stolen my chicken hat. The one thing I had left to keep me occupied. Now I have had to turn back to practicing to cope with the lost time filler.....

Comment

Besides, you are somebody local because I didn't take that hat with me to Phoenix City and you took a picture of our front yard. You never did state that the stake we shot on was at an ASA national event. My search area is being pinpointed. Now I will use my intellectual mind to unveil other clues. I am the new age Sherlock Holmes. Don't doubt my skill set.

Comment

Look at the bright side...

Originally posted by Tyler Marlow View Post
                      I don't like your games. I did nothing to deserve this horrible punishment. You have stolen my chicken hat. The one thing I had left to keep me occupied. Now I have had to turn back to practicing to cope with the lost time filler.....
                      Tyler, look at the bright side, the further you are away from that hat, the better chance you have of landing a girlfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Marlow View Post
                        Besides, you are somebody local because I didn't take that hat with me to Phoenix City and you took a picture of our front yard. You never did state that the stake we shot on was at an ASA national event. My search area is being pinpointed. Now I will use my intellectual mind to unveil other clues. I am the new age Sherlock Holmes. Don't doubt my skill set.
                        Tyler, your powers of de-DUCK-tion are truly impressive...but i think you're looking for a CHICKEN...not a DUCK

Comment

That hat is a "chick" magnet. And don't doubt my powers. I will be 20 a week from today. I have learned a thing or two in my many, many years

Comment

How about learning to clean up your room.

Comment

Originally posted by shootist View Post
                              Tyler, look at the bright side, the further you are away from that hat, the better chance you have of landing a girlfriend.
                              I can't tell you how many times I have heard that said Darin!

Comment

Do not doubt my powers young grasshopper

Comment

Working...
                                X