Nobody asked but...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nobody asked but...

The picture that I've posted as my avatar is one of Daisy, a mixed Lab that has been my dog for some 10 years. Daisy died this week, and to pay some honor to my buddy I decided to share a picture of her with folks. She was always there running off the coyotes, sounding the alarm when someone was coming up our long driveway, there to welcome us home no matter the time of day or night. She tagged along with me no matter what chores I was doing outside and never seemed to mind waiting until I was finished with whatever I was doing. She was there to greet me first thing in the morning, she was there when I turned out the lights at night. From the time she was a pup she never spent any time indoors; couldn't coax her in. She survived the coldest of winter nights, finding shelter wherever the weather demanded.

She never snapped at a child or adult...she was that kind of friend.

We'll all miss her.

Sorry to hear about loosing your buddy. We lost Dixie while we were shooting Tuscaloosa. She was 13 1/2.

Comment

Definetly sorry to hear about your loss Carlos --- We have 2 cats(Bow and Arrow), and Arrow is with us all the time, but Bow is so independaent it is pathetic. Our first cat (Kitty) passed away in 2009, and she was very unusual for a cat --- kind of "best buddy-type. Many years ago we had a Husky/Red Wolf (Kiana), and she was exactly the way your dog was---- we still miss both of them to this day.

Comment

So sorry bud know how u fill we lost Oakley in May she was the sweetest dog we ever had

Comment

Sorry, Chuck. Know how you must feel.

Comment

Sorry, Chuck. Know how you must feel....

Comment

Sorry, Chuck. Know how you must feel.

Comment

Working...
              X