Matropolis Weather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matropolis Weather

Egad! Given the long range weather forecast are we looking at another Noah's Flood for Metropolis?

Probably good news, it's when they predict hot and dry weather that I break out the rain suit, muck boots, etc. I'm such a trusting soul.

Comment

Somebody say something !!!

Comment

======Something======

Comment

I was going to say, "something," thought better of it. I was kind of surprised of the spelling, Matropolis.

Comment

That's how they spell Metropolis with a "Hewsher Twist"

Comment

Rub it in...spellling police...i kan take it.

Comment

We understand. You shoot a Mertin........

Comment

Today, getting everything ready to leave for Metropolis tomorrow. Be gone for the week as a mini vacation, Be nice to visit with old archery friends, and try in vain to be competitive with all the old Senior Masters. Always enjoy participating in the Pro/Am events, and the city shoots. Notice I said enjoy, haven't got the point to describe losing as having fun.(lol)

Comment

Right, Cloud...you've been shootin' there on your own private shootin' gallery and should be the Man To Beat at the superman. BTW have you tried gluing those targets together?

I really didn't think my shooting could get any worse...but I was wrong.

Comment

Haven't tried gluing them together, but noticed that Mr.Marlow said he used liquid nails, and I've always put a lot of faith in his advice. Will probably try that, if I decide to glue them together, I'm getting pretty old to be moving those heavy ones around in one piece, when bringing them in for the winter.

Comment

Cloud, how's the paint working out?
                        See ya Thursday afternoon.

Comment

Sorry Carlosii but those good doughnuts are only trough Wednesday, then it's cold grits for late comers.

Comment

Clawed --- y'all could at least throw in some black-eyed peas n' collards n' sweet tea with the grits fer the Ol' Hewsher --- that'd be more than enuf to incapacitate him fer the shoot ---- just eliminate yer competition with suthern grunts --- ya know ya could tow a cart fulla that junk right out onta the range with yer 4-wheeler n' offer alla the Senior Masters a buffet of it before y'all shoot yer first arrow --- that'd really weed out the competition !!!

Comment

Only trouble would be, with food such as that, I'd be the first one at the table.

Comment

Working...
                              X