London 2014?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• London 2014?

Looks like its gonna be a Mucks weekend...and in 85 degree weather too.

Yea nice ain't it

Comment

FriMay 30

84°
      60°
      Partly Cloudy

Chance of rain: 10% Wind: NE at 9 mph Details

SatMay 31

85°
      60°
      Sunny

Chance of rain: 0% Wind: ENE at 8 mph Details

SunJun 1

89°
      68°
      Mostly Sunny

Chance of rain: 0% Wind: S at 6 mph Details

Mucks are always in fashion in London, but forecast couldnt be alot better.

Comment

Like complaining about the government, atfter all the years, without any results of me complaining about being dissatisfied with the weather. I've decided that after seeing people survive hurricanes, tornados, floods, fires and all the other disasters, this will be a great weekend. Bring it on Mr. Weather Man,I'll just accept it and enjoy the event.

Comment

Weather is looking to be great for y'all --- good luck, and have fun to all those going --- I'll be on target 21 monitoring the results on my wifes' computer to see who is going to be the "Top Geezer" this go-around.

Comment

Elkie, some of us have moved on and are now Master Pros...Geezer's for them other guys.

Comment

Great Caesars Ghost Batman --- With y'all now Master Pros, that should give me a chance to be the "Top Geezer" at the Classic !!! How many of y'all are gonna shoot in the "Master Pros" ??? Do you know all who are going to shoot in it ??? --- Who specifically ??? --- Jeepers, I hope I don't end up in a one man class all alone --- HEY, wait a minute --- maybe I'll be able to win then !!! ---- WOW !!!

Comment

Senior Masters shoot in the flats! No powerline for the geezers!! Life can be good...thanks Mike and crew.

Comment

Aaaaah, Carlosii, what happened to the "Master Pro Class" --- I failed to see the class listed anywhere --- yer "sturrin' agin" !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X