How's My Form ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Elkhunter;n2571
    BUT, alla this still ain't come up with a solution to "how to improve my form"[/QUOTE]

For a genuine basket case, Think maybe an auto parts store that sells form-a-gasket would also be able to provide you with some type of form-a- basket, Just a suggestion (lol)

Comment

Elkie has pointed out both a problem AND an opportunity. I propose that we members of the Geezer and/or Master Pro class put together an Adopt A Kid program. Each of us would adopt one of them super seniors and then impart to them ur wisdom, knowledge, and experience. If we did this them we wouldn't have to bother with some future Geezer comin' on here whining about "how's my form" . Just a thought.

Comment

Carlosii, I agree with you 100% and as the few of who are blessed with absolute perfect form, and continue to be so attractive as we mature, I'm sure it would be really appreciated by those kids who are less than 70 (underage) as they develop their confidence.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
          Carlosii, I agree with you 100% and as the few of who are blessed with absolute perfect form, and continue to be so attractive as we mature, I'm sure it would be really appreciated by those kids who are less than 70 (underage) as they develop their confidence.
          and just think of all the warm feelings we'll get from helping those under-developed kids...why who knows? we may even have time left over to aid those other kids in the senior open and senior pro class...altho their attention span might be a tad bit shorter.

Comment

Why don't one a you birdz bring a rockin chair with ya to the range, and then we can sit em down, and rock em back n' forth n' forth n' back --- on the back swing tell em "shoot" --- on the front swing tell em "12's" --- "shoot 12's" --- "shoot 12's" "shoot 12's", etc.Gotta brainwash em early in life ya know, so their fully trained by the time they git in are class.

Comment

Working...
            X