How's My Form ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's My Form ???

Lately, everytime I come onto this forum sight I don't see any new posts, or threads --- all I hear is "taps".!!!

As my nature is to be very competitive , I thought one way to improve my scores would be to "fine tune" my form. I would welcome any ideas/suggestions.This "topic" is very common on other sights, and seem to bring a lot of attention, and constructive comments.

SOOO, here is my present "form" --- 46"-49"-43"

I have c u from the back u need to bring the tape up ur a long way from a 43 many a 53 :-)

Comment

Elk, most posts of such form questions show a picture..... I am of the nature to ask, would that be wise?

Comment

Sonny --- Pictures have a tendency to be deceiving --- If I knew how to post a pictcher on here I would --- Seeing me in real life is "true to life", and "Very pleasing to the eyes"

Comment

~~When I compare your true to life form to some of the really top shooters, not sure it helps their shooting but the main thing that I notice that is, the majority of the top shooters seem to have quite a bit more hair.

Comment

Grass don't grow on a bizzy street --- anyway, that'd just be a buncha extra weight ta pack around n' make me "top heavy"

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
              Grass don't grow on a bizzy street --- anyway, that'd just be a buncha extra weight ta pack around n' make me "top heavy"
              i suspect you meant "more top heavy".

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                ~~When I compare your true to life form to some of the really top shooters, not sure it helps their shooting but the main thing that I notice that is, the majority of the top shooters seem to have quite a bit more hair.
                All that good Coke just came out my nose! Took me three tries to try to relay that to my wife, Cloud. LOL

Comment

Well, let's see now, I think my size 14 shoes stabilize me okay w/o hair added to the top --- sides I can get primped up quicker in the mornins w/o it too --- it don't take me long ta git handsome by the vanity --- one swish a the brush thru my 100 hairs positioned n' one swoosh with the toothbrush ta git my 8 teeth cleaned n' zoooom I'm off ta the races !!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post

All that good Coke just came out my nose! Took me three tries to try to relay that to my wife, Cloud. LOL
                    Carlosii, Think you maybe should be more specific and include Cola to the Coke. Took me three tries as well.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                      Carlosii, Think you maybe should be more specific and include Cola to the Coke. Took me three tries as well.
                      Cola Cola Cola...do you really think a geezer could afford that "other coke"???

Comment

I don't know nuthin about that stuff, but my "form" has got to be getting worse --- I applied for a job as a "Go-Go Dancer" at a ladies club, and they wouldn't hire me --- my feelings are really hurt, and I'm still jobless.

Comment

Elkie, just the thoughts of you hanging on a pole is pitiful, but we won't be having to worry about that. Think maybe your go-go dancing abilities are gone-gone. They probably went with the hair.

Comment

Dang Cloud...don't be so hard...pickin' on a man when he's just been rejected by the ladies at the Senior Citizen Center.

Comment

I'm gonna fool em today --- I'm goin back, but this time I'm gonna wear a toopay n' sunglasses, so they don't recognize me. I was rehersin my audition all last night n' got the swirling on the pole down pat just before the pole got bent --- I'm sure they will hire me this time --- just for "laughs" if nuthin else --- gotta git enuff tips ta pay are way ta Metropolis --- if we can just git there, then we could just coast back home downhill from north ta south, so we don't hafta use no gas.

Since I was a boy scout when I was a youngin, I even come up with a backup plan --- "always be prepared" ---- in the event they still won't hire me n' seein as though I got "pole experience" now I probably could get a part time job with the fire department.

BUT, alla this still ain't come up with a solution to "how to improve my form"

Comment

Working...
                              X