Got my card for London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my card for London

Got my range card for London and I'm starting on target 18 on the Master Pro range.

Wait till ya see where yo url going to be.....be ready to walk a country mile

Comment

NO WAY !!! --- He'll git a ride from Clawed.

Comment

15 for me an me an woman will ride

Comment

I'll be right behind Carlosii on target 16 but I hope I'm not as far behind him in scoring as last week. The man had no mercy on me, probably still laughing at the spanking, no it was a real whipping I had to endure. i'll maybe stop over a big mud hole when I drop him off.

Comment

Hey Cloud...I got the message. If you do that blank balin' and go back to what padgett told you, you'll be back on top in no time.
            (Now why did I tell him that????)

Comment

I'll be at my computer stake during the evening shift for this one, so I can see how all the "hot shots" are doing.. We are still hoping to go to the Superman Shoot, as I will have something new to unveil --- Should be able to shoot better !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                Wait till ya see where yo url going to be.....be ready to walk a country mile
                Well, bhtr3d, it ain't like its my first rodeo at that fairgrounds! I've pounded them hills before while watchin' those weenie pros bouncing up the hill in their pickups....Master Pro class is where tough is!

Comment

With you n' Older both shootin in ya'lls own "self-proclaimed class" -- Master pro --- that means both a ya are guaranteed ta hit the podium --- now, whose gonna be 1st n' whose gonna be 2nd. ??? --- with the 3rd place finish position being left vacant on the podium fer none other than "The Ghost Wannabe Master Pro" !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X