X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jacoserv
    replied
    Originally posted by Older View Post
    I think they have a senior hunter class that is 1/2 an1/2 will that not do r could u b saying only a master class all know an 71 years old an over 6 ft an min weight of 225 lb an right handed ? R what would u think we need to have for the class just asking
    Make the min weight under 200 and you got it! ............... Hunter class has too many rules I can't abide by. Only a new class 60 and over all kwn will do. You boys need to stop crying. You don't have to shoot with big boys if you don't want too.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Older --- the "left-handers'd be left out then --- OH, wait aminute --- they could have a class then for left handers also --- and then anuther'n for under 6ft, and anuther'n fer alla them lightweights under 225# --- that should cover it.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    I think they have a senior hunter class that is 1/2 an1/2 will that not do r could u b saying only a master class all know an 71 years old an over 6 ft an min weight of 225 lb an right handed ? R what would u think we need to have for the class just asking

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    Now phil don't call on the big big guy just to get a k class:-)

Leave a comment:

• jacoserv
    replied
    Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I voted No the last time and will do so here.....
    Why in gods name would you vote no for a new class?? You don't have to shoot in it if you don't want too. We're talking about a new class not changing any existing classes.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    No what I meant is keep the class just like it is an just call it pro masters that way we get all the free stuff an it would give mike more pros for the pro am team shoots Just saying

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Actially, Pro Masters gotta perty dastinkwished ring to it, but jeepers it'd be a small class --- Jake, Bob, Older, Lamar, Roy n' Tommy --- we could call em "The ASA 6pk" !!! I think I would have to vote NO on that though, because it would just be taking shooters away from the Senior Masters Class kinda like a "Senior Known Class" would.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Dang it, Older! You done let the cat out of the bag. I was hopin' we could keep that between the two of us.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    "Words a Wisdon" --- Thats why they call em "Older" --- "sage comes with age" ---- course its also used in turkey dressin !!!

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    I am hear just reading I caint judge worth a crap but like to guess how for it is my guess is always correct but rang official set the target wrong I need to talk to them but to get back to the know distant if I remember on supper senior range they done a poll on 1/2 1/2 r all unknown I think they were 4 wanted 1/2 1/2 one did not matter an 50 something that wanted all unknown I am not sure what a senior group would want fo me I think we should call our self the pro master class with a 30 dollar registered fee an all free bows an arrows just saying

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Where's "Older" ??? --- I figured he'd be jumpin all over this !!!

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    I voted No the last time and will do so here.....

I vote NO as well.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    Probably should keep this under wraps...but I find it hard to keep a secret.
    Look for a new geezer class that will be self-defining.

Stir, Stir, Stir --- and uses a "shovel" instead of a "ladle" !!!

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    ~~
    Maybe this new geezer class will help those of us who no longer work, and now have the time to practice judging yardage, and shooting. Also, if this this new class should allow us to have someone else to shoot for us, we would have more time for advising on the need for more classes.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X