No announcement yet.

Senior Known

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No what I meant is keep the class just like it is an just call it pro masters that way we get all the free stuff an it would give mike more pros for the pro am team shoots Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
      I voted No the last time and will do so here.....
      Why in gods name would you vote no for a new class?? You don't have to shoot in it if you don't want too. We're talking about a new class not changing any existing classes.

Comment

Now phil don't call on the big big guy just to get a k class:-)

Comment

I think they have a senior hunter class that is 1/2 an1/2 will that not do r could u b saying only a master class all know an 71 years old an over 6 ft an min weight of 225 lb an right handed ? R what would u think we need to have for the class just asking

Comment

Older --- the "left-handers'd be left out then --- OH, wait aminute --- they could have a class then for left handers also --- and then anuther'n for under 6ft, and anuther'n fer alla them lightweights under 225# --- that should cover it.

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
              I think they have a senior hunter class that is 1/2 an1/2 will that not do r could u b saying only a master class all know an 71 years old an over 6 ft an min weight of 225 lb an right handed ? R what would u think we need to have for the class just asking
              Make the min weight under 200 and you got it! ............... Hunter class has too many rules I can't abide by. Only a new class 60 and over all kwn will do. You boys need to stop crying. You don't have to shoot with big boys if you don't want too.

Comment

Not me man I am happier than a hog at slopping time the last time I almost didn't cry was when I got an owie on my finger . now I don't no about u phil but I have seen some mighty big men in the master class so I ain't saying nothin about shooting with the big boys by the way u ain't said nothin about the pro master class r u scared . I want all that free stuff:-) but seriously have u got any one else that wants that class if so get a petition with their names an we can show mike how many more shooters it will add I will help if u want . R u can do it I think if u can show him it will help Asa attendance he will sure study it also he will have to try. An fig where to put them let me know if u want me to help

Comment

unknown gives me a good excuse for my cellar (not stellar) scores....even if it was known, i'd just forget what the distance is by the time i got to the stake.

Comment

"Pro Masters" I think would be definetly out --- "Masters of Disaster" I think would be in !!!

Comment

But elkie u would have to have pro in it to get the free stuff how about pro masters of disaster

Comment

I'd settle for Pro Masters Class and I bet the sponsors who would be giving out all the free stuff would go for it too. Are there any Senior Pros 70 or over? I'm sure they would love it also. Sponsors would never have to cut their programs, natural attrition would take care of it for them. Maybe you were just trying to be humorous Older, but if you really think on it. ....... By Golly, for a peeled orange, I think you got a pretty good idea. Let's get the petition started Older and I'll be the second to sign it right after you. This might actually be something Mike would be open too.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
                          Why in gods name would you vote no for a new class?? You don't have to shoot in it if you don't want too. We're talking about a new class not changing any existing classes.
                          I'm stubborn. I'm set in my ways. I'm aged and don't like changes. But mainly, ASA has enough classes. Keep it up and the ASA will be on the heels of the NFAA with 74 or 75 classes....

Comment

I understand that all the guys that have spent years shooting only yardage guessing 3D (most of us) don't support Known distance 3D. If you are successful in yardage guessing classes and aren't concerned with the growth of 3D there is NO reason to support Known distance 3D in a senior class. Unless you care about the health of archery in general.

From a business stand point ignoring empty nesters that have more disposal income and time than any other demographic seems foolish.

From the stand point of supporting and growing archery in general it seems foolish to ignore a popular and growing segment of 3D and that is the Known distance classes.

The folks currently in the Known classes are aging. There WILL be a Senior Known class and I bet it will exist not too far into the future.

Comment

I think known seniors would draw from seniors who currently shoot known distances. They may be in other classes like C or known 45 or known 50. I don't think many would change from Senior Open, Super Seniors or Masters.

I think it is a good idea and would probably get more participation than many on this forum might be willing to admit.

Comment

But mss this what we r saying how do u think this will help draw more shooters that r not currently shooting we would like to bring more shooters in not Duluth classes I am sure if you can show where it will bring more shooters mike will look at it just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X