• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by allxs View Post

I wish i had taken that bet. lol

You snooze you loose.

Comment

Carlos --- and you were a "teacher" ??? ---- "loose" ??? --- that ain't spelt right --- its sposed ta be "looze" !!!

Comment

Well, after my first taste of the SK I'm delighted. I really didn't shoot that well, but that being said, I missed finishing in the money by one target where I set my sight wrong. .............. Make no mistake about it, I love the class but it would be a bit more competitive for me if I didn't have to shoot with people 25 years younger than me. Looks like I've found a home in the Senior Known. Now I have to start bagering Mike to see if he could split the SK at say 65 and older or somewhere close. ................ I'll never go back to judging because my eyeballs are not wide enough to compete in classes where you judge yardage!

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
          Well, after my first taste of the SK I'm delighted. I really didn't shoot that well, but that being said, I missed finishing in the money by one target where I set my sight wrong. .............. Make no mistake about it, I love the class but it would be a bit more competitive for me if I didn't have to shoot with people 25 years younger than me. Looks like I've found a home in the Senior Known. Now I have to start bagering Mike to see if he could split the SK at say 65 and older or somewhere close. ................ I'll never go back to judging because my eyeballs are not wide enough to compete in classes where you judge yardage!
          Mine ain't either...but I can't shoot that class cause my bow won't shoot that far.

Comment

Jake, you may be right. I think a 65 and over known class might just be the ticket. I'm never going to finish on the podium so why do I continue to shoot unknown where I wind up losing an arrow or breaking one because I'm a lousy judge of distance? I can finish at the bottom in SK as well as I can in SM. I enjoy the company there in Senior Master, but I'd probably find the company in known senior to be about as interesting.

I'm gonna have to give this more thought...after all...ALL the targets aren't set at 45 yards.

Comment

I have to stay in Senior Masters unless Doctor Dorite also switches too...

Comment

Working...
              X