Codger Call for all Old Geezers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3-D Quest View Post
    I almost would suggest a dedicated Geezer forum...however, you Die Hards are what keeps it lively on here anymore.
    T'was a time when it wasn't so civil on here though, used to be a lot more serious smack talk, specially mong those limited chooters.
    I do remember those threads, but I was one to just lurk when the smack started. Guess I was thinking if I chimed in, I'd be on the receiving end of the smack.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
      I do remember those threads, but I was one to just lurk when the smack started. Guess I was thinking if I chimed in, I'd be on the receiving end of the smack.
      consider yourself SMACKED, Clawed...but in a friendly kinda way

Comment

Carlosii, I see you must be over your little pouting spell, just cause you wasn't in the photo. You may have to paste your picture on the cover of the 2014 Tour Guide just before it is sent to the printer.
        By the way, How can we let those geezers show up in West Monroe without us? No telling what they will try to pull. Maybe Elkie will keep them under control.

Comment

Sorry to let y'all down gize, but Elkie won't be there either --- guess Ol' Grip n' Rip'll have to carry the gavel, and keep things under control --- but then again we ain't heared didly squat from him, since we got the new websight --- but I'm sure he'll be there though.

Sure is nice to see Carlosii posting again --- wonder if he sent 3rd Place a "fathead" of himself yet for the photo session on the range at West Monroe ??? Then too a course, Caloossi might just "beam" himself up, and go there once he hears the range papparazzis' camera clicking.

I just had a thought(?) --- I wonder if Carlosiis' bow has a modem too ???

Wonder if the Cincinnattii Kid'll make it --- anybody heared ???

Comment

i am shocked and hurt that my boon companions think me to be so shallow as to be concerned with whether or not i get my photograph in some magazine...since i am not one to seek the limelight.

however, if you publicity hounds (and ya'll know who you are) want to cast dispersion upon my otherwise sterling character and reputation, have at it...after all, one's greatness is known from the character of those who would seek to demean us...

you'll have to excuse me now, I'm ready for my closeup Mr. DeMille....

Comment

let's see, Clawed ain't goin' to west monroe, elkie ain't goin' to west monroe, don't look like bobby's goin' to west monroe, grip it an' rip it hasn't been heard from...man, that's opening the door for somebody. ain't nobody goin' to west monroe????

Comment

Talk about opening that door, and with such a lack of hot air, they are surely in for a very cool geezer contest. But I'm convinced that with such a competant bunch, the class will be one of the best classes there. You know the old saying, Cream always rises to the top.

Comment

"cream always rises to the top" ---- BUT, then it is the first to sour too !!!

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                    you mean unlimited shooters.
                    Yup...you right Timbow...limited sure didn't fit their unlimited smack!

Comment

i'm gonna have to pay a little more to the preacher next sunday...shot a local shoot and really struggled...i mean i was really draggin' by the end of those 30 targets. gonna have to work to get in shape if i'm gonna make that shoot-off for them new binoculars down there at gay Paree...btw, anybody else planning on being there in the geezer class???

Comment

Not "I" said the little red hen !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                          Not "I" said the little red hen !!!
                          "Not I" said Turkey Lurkey.

Comment

geezers engaging in childhood nursery rhymes...how sad...oh well, i think i'll just lay in the weeds and nail 'em both down the road a ways...

Comment

Thought a true geezer was in his second childhood --- ya know, the likes of "Depends" --- advanced diapers !!!

Comment

Ahh! Gay Paree! Grip n Rip is planning to be there but if he shoots one through the woods like he did at West Monroe he'll be looking for that Auffel Tower, trying to find a good spot to jump off. Don't have a reservation either so he'll probably have to stay in London and swim the channel each day........... In a place called "Gay Paree" there should be lots of Ferrys so maybe he won't have to swim?

Comment

Working...
                                X