No announcement yet.

Codger Call for all Old Geezers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Young Whipper Snappers, calling us Old Geezers...........Just wait till Carlosii hears about this!

Comment

Chuck.....I'll be fine......ok, a coke at Shiloh this Sat will be fine =)

Comment

Carlosi has already forgot that the site is working again.����

Comment

Gotcha covered Tim --- as long as they take credit cards---piggy bank is MT.

Comment

Ol' Stillfingers --- at 57 y'all can shoot in the Senior Open Class ---- them "Geezer Wannabies"

Comment

Think maybe most everyone wants to be a geezer, but just don't want to rush it. Take it from me (and are one) it sure does beat the alternative.....Claude

Comment

who let that kid in here??? sounds more like a Dennis the Menace than a geezer...sheesh. apparently he doesn't understand there's a difference between "geezers" and "old geezers"...there is a BIG difference! i go to the pro ams and i shoot again GEEZERS. i go to wal mart and i see some of them OLD GEEZERS...there's the ones with no butt and saggy pants with pee stains on the front walkin' around with little patches of stringy gray hair pokin' out of their nose and ears and no teeth...and some of 'em are only 57 YEARS OLD!

no sir, the GEEZERS are happenin' dudes out there knockin' heads and shooting 12's. we eat our steak near raw, drink our "shine" straight up (no coke), beat the chicks off by the dozens, and are the envy of real men everywhere.

we'll save a spot of ya Stillfingers...but i doubt if we'll all wait here for ya...
                Last edited by carlosii; 03-25-2013, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I here ya Carlosii, but this place is equal opperatunity, and that gives em all a chance to learn from us geezers --- if we could just remember everything to tell em. I wonder if theyall realize once they join us geezers class, that they is in it "for life" until death do us part !!!

Comment

Now we're talkin bout those future Geezers, in their 50s and 60s, coming up through the ranks. You know the ones who don't even wear their pants up to the arm pits, or have a lifelong developed hatred for the opposite political party. Probably don't even get up during the night to pee, nor carry nitro in thair pockets. They need to understand that this class is the upper class, the top of the totem pole, the last straw for the die hards, the terminal class. This is the conclusion of the competition 3d archery sport, and you don't just decide to enter the Geezer class. The Geezer class has a required qualification (70 years old) which gives them an excuse to shuffle, stumble, stagger or even maybe trip over something, as they make their way to the stake. Yes, Elkie said it "Senior Masters are in it for life".

Comment

Geez... y'all are tough on a guy. I already ketch it for being a finger shooter. Carlosii, you can keep that spot open for me and I appreciate it, but til Arthur git's my fingers, I'll have to shoot with the younger guys cuz there ain't no class for "Finger Geezers" let alone "Old Finger Geezers".

~SF~
                      (Steve)

Comment

That's not quite true "Stillfingers" --- our class is "multi-equipmental" -- you can use fingers, releases, scopes, pins whatever yer big heart desires, as long as y'all got the money to throw into the pot. The ONLY thing that is stoppin ya right now is ya need 13 more candles on yer birthday cake !!! SO, I guess for now we can refer to you as "The Ghost Geezer" at Carlosiis' steak.

BUT HEY, I just thoughta somethin --- in ONLY 3 more birthday candles y'all be qualified for the Super Senior Class, that always shoots on the same ranges as us. SOOO, that'll give y'all a chance to get to know us all before the Super Seniors throw y'all into the Geezer Arena for Initiation !!!

Comment

The man's been shooting fingers since 62 and still got 13 years to go. Now thats reason enough, with fingers like that, for the anti doping officials to maybe make such an addition to a list of medication exemptions, or by then they may just tell us geezers to, just carry your prescription list in your bow case. But then where would we carry our bow.

Comment

I almost would suggest a dedicated Geezer forum...however, you Die Hards are what keeps it lively on here anymore.
                            T'was a time when it wasn't so civil on here though, used to be a lot more serious smack talk, specially mong those limited chooters.

Comment

Originally posted by 3-D Quest View Post
                              I almost would suggest a dedicated Geezer forum...however, you Die Hards are what keeps it lively on here anymore.
                              T'was a time when it wasn't so civil on here though, used to be a lot more serious smack talk, specially mong those limited chooters.
                              you mean unlimited shooters.

But, halabert is like the company...sort of like fades away...but still there in the bucklebrush.

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                                But, halabert is like the company...sort of like fades away...but still there in the bucklebrush.
                                !

oh Lord! bhtr3d's been in the medicine cabinet again...its those prescription drugs his momma keeps in the bathroom...makes him kinda, well kinda strange talkin'. ever notice that?????

Comment

Working...
                                X