No announcement yet.

Welcome to the ASA Forum...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should buy me a coke at Monroe...for me telling him what to do.

Comment

Sorry Tim, we ain't not gonna be in West Monroe.

BUUUUT, nobody still ain't told me how to post a "new thread" --- I know, y'alls makin me "sweat it out" --- come on, somebody "cough up" !!!

Comment

You might try to click on the button that sais: "Post New Thread"...........

Comment

No says I. 🎯

Comment

It took some time to get on the site, some of us old guys aren't very computer savvy. But it is well worth the trouble.Thanks!

Comment

I had the post count....and now IM like a newbie....lol

Comment

Tapatalk ??? --- Is that a modern version of the "Tom-Tom" ???

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                  I had the post count....and now IM like a newbie....lol
                  Yup! Timbow's post count lost in cyberspace...total oblivion!

Looks like were all Jr members!

Comment

SOOOO, it's time ta git "postin'" --- we should have a poster "leaderboard" --- betcha a geezer'd hold down the "pole position"

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                      Tapatalk ??? --- Is that a modern version of the "Tom-Tom" ???
                      Elkie hears the tom toms and he'll start doing his version of the geezer native american war dance...which will guarantee we'll get rain....yikes! can you visualize Elkie in a loin cloth? not a pretty picture.

Comment

Quite to the contrary my dear friend --- a picture worth a thousand words !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                          Quite to the contrary my dear friend --- a picture worth a thousand words !!!
                          ...none of which can be repeated in polite, mixed company.

Comment

Sort of looks like the outcasts from the bodies from the movie BeetleJuice ( at the waiting room at the end of the movie) LOL

Comment

Welcome to the new, and probably improved, ASA forum. The hard work by Skip & Co. is really appreciated.

(Just thought I'd try to get the thread back on track...geezers is worse than fleas...you can't see 'em but they can drive you crazy.)

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                                Welcome to the new, and probably improved, ASA forum. The hard work by Skip & Co. is really appreciated.

(Just thought I'd try to get the thread back on track...geezers is worse than fleas...you can't see 'em but they can drive you crazy.)
                                that's because they cant see, and what they can see is inch over the dashboard

Comment

Working...
                                X