X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheer up, it could get worse...

...so I cheered up and sure enough, things got worse.

Stuck in Branson with a loud grinding noise (brakes maybe?) coming from the rear of the car. This after waking up to a sore throat and cold coming on...can it get worse? Of course...just waiting for the other shoe.

You n' yer car musta caught what Older had when he said he "got it" --- one a ma old gurlfirends from back in "74" lives there in Branson--- might look er up, her n' hers got a gas station might be able ta fix ya right up --- well, come ta thinka it, maybe their retired by now --- maybe even planted.

Oh well, just a idear. Hope yer not gonna be late fer the shoot. N' also hope its just brakes n' not yer rear end.

Comment

Thursday team shoot=disaster
      Friday team shoot=disaster
      Saturday=disaster
      Sunday= improved...rained some but no tornadoes or hail and think I'm getting' it worked out.

Comment

Well, cough up !!! --- what did ya change on Sunday, that improved yer game--- we all need help ya know n' every little bit helps --- were all earz !!!

Comment

dear Elkie...i leanrt to aim...before i shoot.

of course it might have been the thunder boomers that moved me to shoot better...reckon?

Comment

I would imagine a "bolt in the butt" would truly motivate a person. If that be the case, from now on at all the shoots just pack ya a portable CD player with a tape of a roarin thunderstorm n' play it at every stake.

"Aim before ya shoot" ??? --- Here I thought ya wasn't supposed to "peek" until just after ya jerked yer release ??? !!! --- GOOD tip !!!

Comment

Great come back old man, now to figure how to get two Sundays in the same event. I guess I best be working on my game, if I'm to have a chance against all you geezers at London.

Comment

Working...
              X