X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got mine...did you get yours?

Got my card for Paris...looks like a good stake.

Me to all steaks r good

Comment

Haven't.gotten mine yet but that could be in part that I haven't signed up yet....ill do it thurs mornin.....since I get in Wednesday evening. ..

Comment

Okay! Steaks, Cakes, Burgers, or Chops there's still a number on that card. You fellers afraid to to give your number. What's with this bashfulness.

Comment

Well Jake, its a pretty high number and i wasn't shure you could handle it.

btw, are you signing up for that kids' team shoot?

Comment

I would if they'd let me. ................. BTW mine is a pretty high number also and I can handle it.[/I]

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
            Well Jake, its a pretty high number and i wasn't shure you could handle it.

btw, are you signing up for that kids' team shoot?

Comment

How's #20 sound Jake? You might Want to find another stake.

Comment

WOW Carlos --- yer really gittin up in the world !!! That #20 is usually reserved fer the "Elite" --- but y'all shoot a Martin !!!

Finally, someone has announced their steak number --- Been a lotta secrets kept this time --- I can understand Clawed cause it took him 6wks ta compose his Easter address without a teleprompter--- I can understand Older, because he's "got it" n' don't know if it is contageous or not --- I can undertsand Jake cause he don't want to throw fear inta anyone --- BUT, Carlos, why did it take him so long to fess up --- that is the question ??? It's almost like everyone has been treating Paris like a big birthday party --- when ya show up at yer steak everybody'll holler "SURPRIZE" !!!

I can't tell y'all mine cause I ain't gonna be there unfortunately.

Comment

Elkie's home shining up the RV and Cloud is home a buildin' fence and a paintin' it.

Dang looks like the door's open for me....if you don't consider those one-timers sneakin' in from Arkiesaw Oklahomie and Taxes.

Comment

Not hardly Carlos --- home gotta rebuild deck rails, mow 6 1/2 acres a grass, burn 20 brush piles, and pressure wash the house n' two sheds. I hope I can git done with it all in time fer Superman Shoot.

YUP, the door's wide open for y'all --- shoot straight --- I'll be a perusin the scoreboards Saturday & Sunday evenings. Yer gonna hafta look out fer that Older guy --- he shot 14UP last Saturday, so he'll probly be on a roll.

Glad yer car was an ez fix --- are's still ain't all fixed up yet from Tuscaloosa.

Shur wish I could be there.

Comment

Working...
                    X