Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Texas

Well, getting my "stuff" ready for Texas and I guess the rest of the folks are fixin' to get their "junk" ready to go shoot. (I have stuff...other people have junk.)

I'm gonna take my straw Stetson instead of my Bohning cap.

Yippee Ki Yay... Practice going well...how's the rest of you geezers doin'?

No yippee Ky Yay here ---- just swat & splat --- sqwawshin bugs while practicin shootin 12's --- hadda powerhouse uva local shoot today were gittin ready fer the big tri-state qualifier in Tallahassee next weekend. I think I'll wear a wig insteada a stetson --- perty hard wearin a 10gal hat when yer heads only the size uva qwart --- wouldn't even be able ta see the targets --- er eat er drink.

We'll be in visitin Texas via the computer --- checkin out the leaderboards --- Good luck to all those that are able to go.

Carlos --- didn't you ever hear of "junk stuff" ???

Comment

Looks like you and me are the only geezers left alive, Elkie. Sad ain't it dude.

Comment

Just goze ta show ya, that there's a lotta wanna-be geezers, but only us two certified ones. Think its gonna be perty dead on here til next Winter when it comes time fer the 3rd annual geezer bowl thread n' that one's even shrunk inta microscopic "orts" small enuf fer flea food.

What's this world comin to ???

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
          I'm gonna take my straw Stetson instead of my Bohning cap.

Yippee Ki Yay... Practice going well...how's the rest of you geezers doin'?
          And a Ti Yi Hippie... you say, guess maybe that Stetson will have you well dressed for L.B.J. country.

Comment

Oh my, Cloud lives!
            I almost called yesterday to ask your better half if you was still ong the livin'.
            You gonna be in Paree! Pard?

Comment

WOW, the Clawedmeister lives !!! He must have finally dug out alla the snow off his driveway, so he could finally get to his house and use their computer --- wonders never cease I guess.

Comment

Working...
              X