Ain't We Lucky?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ain't We Lucky?!

Just thinking'...ain't we lucky to have ASA to keep us off the streets?

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    Just thinking'...ain't we lucky to have ASA to keep us off the streets?
    And don't forget the internet. Just think of how lost we would be without all those who can actually read and tell us what the rules say, and for those of us who can't under stand the rules we even have self appointed officials who tell us what they mean. Also, there should be a testing procedure to determine the shooters who are qualified to call arrows, keep the official score card, and especially a method of deciding who should be able to post a thread on the discussion forums.

Comment

Rules what are rules???

Comment

Mmmmm? I was thinking how much more Mike T could get accomplished if he didn't have his head spinning from all the gab on here

Comment

I betcha he gets all kindsa good idears on here from the geezers --- he just loves soakin up alla are widsom, that comes with age.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
            Mmmmm? I was thinking how much more Mike T could get accomplished if he didn't have his head spinning from all the gab on here
            You don't really think Mike reads all this prattle, do you Sonny? Shucks, I do read it but I forget it as quick as I can.

Comment

You guys are the best.
              Mike@ASA

Comment

Hmmm...I'm suspecting there's more than one Mike@ASA on here... Or maybe somebody done hijacked the REAL Mike's email.

Technology is so confusing....I'm gonna go get my probotic-laced yogurt and think on it.

Comment

Mike just always tells it like it is --- We are the BEST, but don't know how good y'all be anymore after eating "yogurt" ??? --- AAAAAARGH !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike@ASA View Post
                    You guys are the best.
                    Mike@ASA
                    Hope I can hold on to this through the coming weekend. Them 3D "kids" ain't gotta prayer
                    Last edited by SonnyThomas; 04-09-2014, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Wonder what ever happened to Ol' Clawed.

Must still be sufferin' from that whuppin' his Boys in Blue took from them Yankees from Yukon.

Comment

After bein down South all Winter, he's probly still diggin' out --- wonder if he made it ta his house yet ??? That'll teach em' ta go home so early --- heck its still Winter yet where he lives ain't it.

Comment

Maybe Clawed is getting ready for Gay Paree! Ain't everbody can get one of those belt buckles and maybe that's what he's up to.

Comment

He sure can be quiet as a mouse when he wants to --- maybe he's brewin up a secret "can o' whoop butt" to spring on y'all in Gay paree. Sure wish we could afford to go there, I wouldn't mind one a them fancy buckles myself. Maybe they will have some kind a special buckle this year for the Classic ---- ahem --- like a big ol' gold one bigger than the Texas one --- cause the Classic is bigger than Texas. Actually, the little state a Idaho'd be bigger than Texas too if they took an iron n' flattened out all the mountains ---- it'd grow reeeeeal fast.

Comment

Working...
                            X