Tuscaloosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuscaloosa

Kudos to the folks from the Tuscaloosa P&R department and the city for what they did to help ASA put on a pretty fair shoot...plan on being back next year.

Clawed, you shoulda been there...you'd have loved that mud...

I would agree for me that was the best set ranges I have shot in a long time my hat off to the staff for all there hard work thank the city of. Tuscaloosa for there hard effort to make this a great shoot also the police dept for there very courteous and professional attitude .

Comment

I "3rd" this !!! The only suggestion I would have is, that I think "hay wagons", or trailers pulled by pickups would have worked better as taxis, because of all the equipment packed on board by the shooters. The busses were really "tight" for room. Also, if they would have made "stops" by each range instead of just going back and forth from the parking lots to tournament village --- just some food for thought for next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
        I "3rd" this !!! The only suggestion I would have is, that I think "hay wagons", or trailers pulled by pickups would have worked better as taxis, because of all the equipment packed on board by the shooters. The busses were really "tight" for room. Also, if they would have made "stops" by each range instead of just going back and forth from the parking lots to tournament village --- just some food for thought for next year.
        Agreed about stopping at the ranges...but that might have caused some traffic jams given the fact that they had to park on the road this year. that ought to be a better situation next year when the other parking area is finished.

now...about those hay wagons...unless you'd won the 4H tractor drivin' contest i'd bet you'd have had a heck of a time making the turn at the pavilion.

Comment

My first visit to Tuscaloosa and the campus at U of A...what a beautiful campus...especially without all those kids to mess up the view.

Comment

Oh I'm sure there were some "lessons learned" by all this year --- I think they did great with being a first time PLUS mother nature throwing a wrench in the fan on top of it.

Comment

Tuscaloosa was a great shoot! For its first shoot it was a great performance with the circumstances presented. My favorites right now are Metropolis and Tuscaloosa.

Comment

Working...
              X