Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A NEW WORLD IS COMING - UTOPIA IS NOW CASTING! Are you interested?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A NEW WORLD IS COMING - UTOPIA IS NOW CASTING! Are you interested?

A NEW WORLD IS COMING…

WILL YOU BE CHOSEN TO HELP
    CREATE IT?

UTOPIA IS NOW CASTING!

VISIT UTOPIATV.COM TO APPLY

Have you ever wanted to create a new society from scratch?

FOXʼs new unscripted social experiment series “UTOPIA” is searching for candidates to
    create a whole new world. Nationwide casting is now underway and weʼre seeking
    motivated pioneers who have the ideas, skills and determination to create and run an
    ideal society.

“UTOPIA” follows 15 inhabitants as they leave their every day lives to move to an
    isolated and undeveloped location – for up to an entire year – and challenges them to
    create their own world. The series offers people from across America the chance to be
    part of a groundbreaking social experiment – the pioneers will make every decision
    about how they will live, work and what the rules and laws of “UTOPIA” will be.

CASTING is searching for candidates, “21 and over” who are passionate, great at what
    they do, and also have the problem solving skills needed for starting up a new society. If
    you think you have what is takes to create Utopia, then visit www.utopiatv.com to learn
    more and how to apply.

**This is a casting call with no guarantee of acceptance

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE CONTACT: The Conlin Company
    Date PHONE: 310.313.9100
    EMAIL: Utopia@theconlincompany.com

If you are interested in giving up one year of your life to try to create a new world then eamil Jenny at the ASA office and I'll provide you with all the flyers we received in a pdf version and you can mull it over. (info@asaarchery.com)

~Jenny

Comment

Sounds like its right up Elkie's alley.

Comment

Sounds pretty weird to me --- I'd miss a whole season of ASA !!! --- No thanks !!! --- Think this more up "Claweds' Line".

I also think this thread might be from someone high-jacking this forum using Jennys' name. It don't make much sense to me.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????

Comment

Surely not Elkie. Did you read the follow up where she said contact her for flyers...if you don't believe me send her some chocolates.
          Last edited by carlosii; 03-22-2014, 09:21 AM.

Comment

That Elkie, always thinking of ways to get rid of competition. Sorry, but I plan on staying right here, and hope Jenny isn't contemplating any ideas. She is already involved in creating utopia, and is one of the reasons ASA is considered, by lots of us, as the Utopia of 3D.

Comment

There's only 1 utopia fer me, and that is winnin the Classic, but I gotta foller someone who loses arrows, so I can find em, so I have enough arrows to finish the shoot --- maybe I should foller myself --- what a dilemma

Comment

Wonder what time the comet arrives ??? Boarding time ??? Departure time???

Comment

Working...
                X