Carlosi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlosi

Find me at Tuscaloosa and we will try and help you with your shooting, distance judging and mental game. No charge!

Thanks...but I won't be attending the shoot in Tuscaloosa. The offer is appreciated.

Comment

3rd Place:
      But I'm planning on being there, and I'll sure take you up on that offer. Never did make it over to see you all this winter.

Comment

Ok. I guess Carlosi is scared to come down to the middle of Tide country. It's easy just wear Tiger regalia.

Comment

My wife uses Tide. Works ok I guess. My granddaughter was a Tiger last Halloween.

Does that count?

Comment

I help all the guys I shoot with. Yep, tell them the distance for the target. Just hope I don't set my sight for what I told them....

Comment

Carlosii --- What on earth is Target #16 going to do without you ??? How is Clawed, on Target #17 going to survive the shoot with just the handful of arrows he brings ??? --- Sounds like a dilemma personae in the brewing !!!

Comment

I guess I could reconsider...

Comment

Carlosii u got to b there it is no fun with out u

Comment

I think I might have found a free ride...any idea how long it takes to get to Tuscaloosa on a mule?

Comment

That all depends on whether your mule is a licensed, or unlicensed chauffeur. A licensed mule chauffeur would pilot a jet for you, whereas an unlicensed mule chauffeur would give you a ride on the "slow train", or is it the "soul train" --- well, at ay rate, it would be slower than the licensed one however fast that is. Well, now wait a minute, you might talk your unlicensed one into sailing you down the "Big Muddy" on a raft --- I would imagine it is really ROARING southward this time of year --- wouldn't use any gas that way anyway, and probably pass the jet !!!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                        I think I might have found a free ride...any idea how long it takes to get to Tuscaloosa on a mule?
                        I think he just called me a Mule! Oh well, guess that's a step up from horses a_ _!! ..... I think! .......... Wait a minute, I just coned Bob in to driving so he may the one Carlos called a Mule.

Comment

So does that mean, that you and Bob are "Carlitos Way" --- I meant Carlos' Way --- SOOOOO, then it will be the "Fearsome Threesome" travelling together ---- at least Carlos will be coming, or going, or whatever --- he'll be there, that's whats kewel. Sounds like there'll be a little hee-hawin on the way.

Comment

For the official record I would never refer to Jake or Bob as mules. They are my mentors and have helped turn my shooting ability around...I am now a bony phied threat to make the podium...somewhere down the line.

Comment

Well, here's yer chance ta "shine" this weekend cause I think Senior Masters is one of em to shoot in the shootdown --- I think the top 3 shooters. That way ya git ta put on a exibition fer everyone n' show em how its done.

Comment

Working...
                              X