ASA Tuskaloosa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ASA Tuskaloosa

Whose all going ??? We're leavin Wednsday morning, so we can shoot the practice animal range early Thirsty morning. We're gonna stay at Lake (something) campground about 20 min away from the shoot. Do y'all know yer steaks yet --- that is besides T-bones, poerterhouses, filet mingyons, Sirloins, n' New York Strips ??? We won't know ares yet til we register when we git there.

Still up in the air on this one.

Comment

SOOO, are we then to consider you a "floater" ???

Comment

Only in your eyes, Elkie.

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
          Still up in the air on this one.
          Like you, I was up in the air until yesterday, so called and registered. Figured at our age we need to take advantage of every opportunity to enjoy life.

Comment

Clawed, shooting the way I've been shooting I'm not sure about the "enjoy" part.

Comment

Well, one way to look at it, is "misery likes company" --- so we all have a big pow-wow, along with all our aches and pains, and someone cracks a joke, and we all laugh --- a lot better than just sitting home, and suffering in our own stew.

Talking about the way you are shooting, well, I think your a world champion in comparison to the way I have been shooting lately. I think I should sign up for bow novice this trip, and have a weeks worth of coaching before I show up --- yah, its that bad, but I'm a fighter, not a giver-upper !!!

Comment

I b on 19 if I can find it

Comment

I b on 17! .......... Think that I'll b able to find it cause it should b tween 16 ta 18! ........ Now I just gotta find Tucusloosus? Somewheres in Alibami I'm told.

Comment

One thing for sure Jake --- if you can't find Tuskaloosa n' keep drivin around Alabama long enough you should at least be able to get the full scenic tour of the state, and find Cullman in time for the Classic.

Comment

U must b a mathematician phil wher u get your edmuscation at we not that smart

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                        U must b a mathematician phil wher u get your edmuscation at we not that smart
                        Thanks re! Most 'o us redneks r self-edumacated. Corse i did tend schul til 3rd n gadgeated witth honrs.

Comment

Originally posted by jacoserv View Post
                          Thanks re! Most 'o us redneks r self-edumacated. Corse i did tend schul til 3rd n gadgeated witth honrs.
                          Hmmm...seems to me Jake they had to burn the school down to get rid of you...i guess you could call that a gadgeation of one sort or another, tho.

Comment

Working...
                          X