ProAm scores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ProAm scores

OMG! The ASA Score results page is broke! People rantin' and ravin' about Levi winning and only the 1st day scores are showing.... Gotta be these dang computers cause them kids down to headquarters answer the phone on or before the first ring......

Internet went down at the Activity Center. Jenny raced back to the office in Kennesaw to get them posted.
    Mike@ASA

Comment

Sometimes I think we get spoiled by ASA. We tend to take for granted the exceptional customer service they provide.

Comment

I agree I would like to thank the ASA for all the hard work they put in for the shooters an spectators to have a enjoyable time at the shoots .we r spoiled . I would never thought they would have got the ranges in but with the work that rick an the others put in they made it happen.my gratitude goes out to all the ASA officials that have put this on also thank you

Comment

Ditto RE! No one ever put on a better tournament than the hard working ASA folks. Congratulations on another great tournament!

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
            Sometimes I think we get spoiled by ASA. We tend to take for granted the exceptional customer service they provide.

Well, me, too, would like to thank all the staff and Mike for spoiling us all....

Comment

Working...
            X