I gotta find...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gotta find...

somebody who has good coaching credentials...i know i'm doin' everything wrong and i'm figuring its about time i got some good coaching if i'm ever gonna get out of the cellar...i gotta get up there with Clawed!

Carlos have u talked to dee I know he done a great job for a friend of mine would think u could pick up a lot of good info (just saying)

Comment

I did consider Dee. I know he's had much success coaching at many levels. He's done a lot of work with younger archers so I don't know how he'd feel about trying to teach an older person.

Thanks for the response, Older.

Comment

I don't think He would have a problem the friend of mine was a lady up in her 30 ish :-)

Comment

A bit young for ya isnt it older???? L

Comment

She is to young for any body she is a very deer friend an her mom to they r good people she reminds me of my two girls .

Comment

30is a good number for me

Comment

Dee is a bit far from my home, however, I may see if he might be able to review my form and perhaps recommend someone closer to my home base.

Never having sought out a coach before I'm really operating in the dark as far as the proper way to go about getting started in the process.

Comment

Terry Wunderle. Mason City Ill. Nuff said.

Comment

Plenty of good coaches around, but some are kind of expensive.
                    Cheaper is group sessions, but I know a few that thought they could have spent money more wisely.

Comment

Become a snowbird and winter in Panama City Beach. Then you can shoot with us.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdplace View Post
                        Become a snowbird and winter in Panama City Beach. Then you can shoot with us.
                        Will you make the case to my wife for me?

Comment

'Spring Break" is the time ta be in Panama City Beach --- Fer sure Mrs Carlos wouldn't let that ol' geezer on the loose round there then !!!

Comment

Word of mouth and references from someone who has actually benefited from seeing a particular coach are the most important things. No matter how good the coach is it's the relationship between the coach and the student that will ultimately determine the success of the meeting(s). It's all about compatibility. Today distance doesn't really matter that much with the technology we have at our disposal. Like the knight told Indiana Jones..."choose wisely..."

LDF

Comment

Working...
                            X