2014 tour guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 tour guide

We finalized and signed off on the Tour Guide with our printer prior to Thanksgiving (four weeks ago) with the understanding they would be printed and mailed out within two weeks. Unfortunately we have received word from our printer that they experienced equipment issues and have just now completed printing the Tour Guides. Based on this they now tell us they won't be mailed until January 2nd. We are not happy about this and sincerely apologize for this delay.

Mike@ASA

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Tour Guides!!!!

It's January 2nd! I really hope my tour guide gets here before carlosii's!

Comment

I can here ares comin already --- I'll let ya'll know whats in it.

Comment

Think the tour guides tracking number search show them being processed through a southern Indiana sorting facility.

Comment

No Way Clawed--- The BS (Belated Santa) was flyin up thataway this mornin, but the horse pullin his one horse open slay froze up, so he hadda kick on the axhillary power and GPS, and hes now headed South. He won't be deliverin in Indianer til come the Big Spring Thaw. When I put ma hearin aids in I can here bells, so he's pert near hear --- anaway that's ma story n' I'm stickin to it.

Comment

Working...
            X