Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenny
    replied
    Gentlemen, Calm down. I just sent the printing company the list of member addresses last night before leaving the office. It'll be approximately two weeks before anyone receives a Tour Guide. I know you are all excited and since I've seen it I know you are going to LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it this year.

Happy hunting in the mailboxes for your tour guides just don't go hunting for about 10-14 days.

Jenny
    The Princess
    of ASA

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    Ain't got mine. Last year I had mine before that guy over in Indiana, but I figured it was due to him livin' in foreign country.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I don't know bout youse gize, y'all'r gittin yer panties in a bundle --- a buncha hyper-geezers ---remember ETG0 (Elkie The Great One) told y'all, that "we'all'd git a new tour guide fer Xmas" --- well, it ain't Xmas yet !!!

I know, I know, y'all have a terrible case a archery withdrawals cause its been so long, but just readin the tour guide ain't gonna git the Newberry shoot here any faster --- kick back, relax, and all will happen in due time --- hopefully tomorrow !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    well, i looked... of course with all this snow and ice we got here there's little else to do but look.

Leave a comment:

• Older
    started a topic Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Me neither thought this would make u read this just saying
Working...
X