Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhunter
    replied
    We must really live out in the "tulies" -- didn't get any mail or femail in are box today -- we didn't even get any fan mail today.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Hey Carlosii, Post office must have mixed up our mail. Think you have my copy of Motor Trend, and I must have your mail, for the mail I received is addressed O C C U PANT.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Come On' Maaaaaan !!! --- I keep tellin y'all --- it ain't Christmas yet !!! --- I got faith in "The Princess" (ASA's Santa), that by Tuesdays mail next week (24th), that y'all'l have yer Tour Guides fer under yer tree !!!

Now, for that Motor Trend thingie --- I too would be disappointed --- just thinka how all are cars n' pickups've been ruined over the years, and priced otta sight --- sure wish they'd come down ta reality, and git ridda alla them fancy electronic bells n' whistles they put in em nowadays --- and then they could cut the price in half.We sirvived years ago without GPS, air bags, automatic doors/windows/car openers. seat belts, warning lights, heated seats, air conditioning (just roll down the winders), carpeting, automatic transmissions, halogen lights, DONUT spare tires (give us the real thing), etc, etc, etc. Why can't todays generation live without alla that stuff ??? !!! Yup, by prescribing ta Motor Trend yer just payin ta read about misery, and I know fer darn sure y'all never see me in there I garantee ya !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    i got my copy today and boy and i disappointed in all the changes...
    it is no longer the ASA Tour Guide...they changed the name to Motor Trend and there isn't one thing in it about archery, or the ASA, or Clawed..or anybody else i know. bummer.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I don't think they make boxes tall enuf fer y'all ta be seen --- y'all'd hafta be standin on top a light pole er somethin' --- or nuther idea, Jake n' me could stand in a hole in front a y'all --- anythin at all ta evince are "bond a brotherhood" ----aaawwwwwwwwww !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    [QUOTE=Elkhunter;1241]Ya know what'd be neat is if they would have a group picture of the Senior Masters on the cover --- that way nobody'd be disappointed, because everything would be covered "before their individual time ran out" --- ooooooooh, how touching !!![/QUOTE

Only if they let me and Clawed stand on boxes in the back row. we'll put Jake and Elkie out front....standin' tall, so to speak...the rest of 'em we'll just scatter round us.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Ya know what'd be neat is if they would have a group picture of the Senior Masters on the cover --- that way nobody'd be disappointed, because everything would be covered "before their individual time ran out" --- ooooooooh, how touching !!!

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Since we're speculating on who'll be on the cover of the tour guide. Heard there was an overwhelming amount of suggestions that a picture of me modeling my new speedos be placed on the cover, but was decided not to give the other Senior Master a complex. Sorry for those who will be disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Older View Post
    Just what I thought y'all guys jumped on this like a Yankee on a south bound train in the winter
    is this considered boasting? probably...

i just wish i was on the Miami Express. 11 inches of snow a week ago with another three inches last sunday. now they're sayin' 4 to 7 inches tonight.

you wouldn't believe the number of arrows i've lost in the snow...good news is i'll find them in time for the Classic.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    The only yankee I know of headin south on a train fer this winter is Clawed --- he said he was leaving Dec 23rd. --- Aaaall Aboard !!! Alla them other yankees like Carlos and company want ta stay north, and shovel snow ta build up they're archery muscles fer Newberry !!!

Leave a comment:

• Older
    replied
    Just what I thought y'all guys jumped on this like a Yankee on a south bound train in the winter

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Hmmmmmm, "mystery" --- that's interesting Carlos !!! --- Looks like we have a new project to work on here as a fill in til the Geezer Bowl thread.

Personally, I don't perceive any mystery at hand here YET. The Great One made a prediction, and the results will coincide. I didn't see any of the other forementioned "geezer stars" make any predictions --- that's what makes me "The Great One" --- I was one step above, one step ahead, and "spot on" from the rest.

Now, with Clawed being a pseudo Kentuckian/Floridian, he can't make his mind up whether he wants to be cooler or warmer, or warmer or cooler. There is no indecision involved with The Great One.

"On the Cover" --- hmmmmm, as of yet you don't know who is, or who isn't "on the cover" until you receive it, and that my friend will be your "Christmas Present", or in this case your "Christmas Surprise" this year.

The Great One will now make another prediction. The new tour guide will be the best one yet. It will have something new in it, that will be a "crowd pleaser". It will also have Elkies' name in it in a significant location !!! NOW, I have created a mystery.

Let the speculation begin !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    the "Great One"??? and who would that be? Older? Jake? seems to have some creds for that...the Cincy Kid? after all he's been on the cover before...Clawed? you know he does move around a lot and has estates in two states...

Elkie has created a new mystery for us all...

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Seeeeeee Gize --- I told ya so !!! Twice I told y'all'd git a new tour guide fer Christmas, n' just got backed up by "The Princess" herself --- todays the 11th + 10 to 14 days, n' there ya go Christmas !!! Now y'all can go back inta yer recliners fer a couple a weeks n' practice yer 3D yoga --- see, the princess got my back cause a alla that goooood, dark chocolate I gave the galz at the Classic !!! Might pay off next year if some a youall'd cough up with some --- what goes around comes around --- With age theirs wisdom without wisdom teeth --- Henceforth, believe the "Great One" --- LOL !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    i knew it...i just knew it..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X