Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Clawed --- there is a shoot at Newberry this Saturday. Go to eastonsportscomplex.com , and click on "archery", and then click on "3D shoots" for their shoot shcedule, classes, times etc.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Saw there was Indy state qualifier and Carlos didn't go...probably shoveling snow.
    Yep, lots of snow...too much snow!

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    Saw there was Indy state qualifier and Carlos didn't go...probably shoveling snow.

Leave a comment:

• bhtr3d
    replied
    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    Burning some old Hilton points and staying free at the Hampton in New Port Richey. Where is the Sleep Inn you staying at for Geezer Fest?
    The sleep inn is on the i-75 side and sr 54. Too bad Claude is staying on the wrong wide of the county LOL Too bad for Elk not coming to where everyone going to be......Shoot even Older and his troup are suppose to come make the event

I think we are going to have even more out of staters shooting than any other qualifier.

There might even be one of the great old shooters in the geezer class......Mr Gandy

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    [QUOTE=Elkhunter;1346]Clawed --- Hopefully with going to 2 shoots I will once again learn what a "yard" is, and what an "animal target" looks like.
    QUOTE]

Here's how I remember what a yard is, and it makes it hard for the officials to recognize my stepping of yardage. Using my Geezer 70+ formula, I know that every 2 shuffles and 1 stumble equals 1 yard.
    Do have to be really careful, and make sure to not mistake some of the old geezers for the animals, but the animals don't have oxygen bottles, stumble, fall, stagger, or wear hearing aids.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Clawed --- you can't possibly imagine how jealous I am --- you n' Older both been gettin a big jump on the Elkmeister --- guess we gotta either move north er southa where we is at ta git in on them early shoots --- no wonder y'all do so good at the early shoots --- takes me to the Classic before I git warmed up --- hence its still the off-season fer me.

We will be at Tallahassee on the 25th for their shoot, and our home club in Hahira,Ga for their shoot on the 26th --- that way we will at least have a couple a shoots under are belts before Newberry. Would be nice to go to Geezer Fest, but just a tad bit too far away to be able to get 2 shoots in that weekend. Hopefully with going to 2 shoots I will once again learn what a "yard" is, and what an "animal target" looks like.

See y'all in Newberry on Wednesday !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Plan on the team shoots Thursday and Friday. Gotta try to recover some expense money sin e the new management at Martin didn't give me a new contract.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
    Hey Elkie! Whatcha mean"off-season" pert near over. That's only for TV watchin archers and snowed in people. Old Claude has already begun his 2014 season by attending the Datona ASA qualifier, and plan on being at Gainesville on the 25th in order to win gas money to make the Master Geezer Fest on the 26th, so you guys better wake up and smell the greenbacks. Course, by you knowing I'll be there, guess you are probably thinking up another reason you can't make it.

Carlos! Have you got reservations yet for the Master Geezer Fest? We will be at the Sleep Inn as usual and sure will be nice to see you and the Elkmiester again. Guess by me having plans for both Sat. and Sun. I'll have to rest two days, and then Check out the ASA ranges on Wed. and practice for the Newbury Pro/Am. Think I'll do both Thursday and Friday team shoots.
    Burning some old Hilton points and staying free at the Hampton in New Port Richey. Where is the Sleep Inn you staying at for Geezer Fest?

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Hey Elkie! Whatcha mean"off-season" pert near over. That's only for TV watchin archers and snowed in people. Old Claude has already begun his 2014 season by attending the Datona ASA qualifier, and plan on being at Gainesville on the 25th in order to win gas money to make the Master Geezer Fest on the 26th, so you guys better wake up and smell the greenbacks. Course, by you knowing I'll be there, guess you are probably thinking up another reason you can't make it.

Carlos! Have you got reservations yet for the Master Geezer Fest? We will be at the Sleep Inn as usual and sure will be nice to see you and the Elkmiester again. Guess by me having plans for both Sat. and Sun. I'll have to rest two days, and then Check out the ASA ranges on Wed. and practice for the Newbury Pro/Am. Think I'll do both Thursday and Friday team shoots.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Carlos --- y'all got me laffin so hard I'm pert near plum tuckered otta breadth n' got tears rollin otta ma eyes as big as horseapples !!! --- Man, I shur am glad this "off-season" is pert near over with --- this has been a looooong one !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
    I'm so glad that Elkhunter now has his picture somewhere other than on the wall at the post office. Way to go Elkie.
    Check the wall at the men's room at the Voldasta truck stop too...maybe?

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    One thing y'all gotta admit though is that I am debinarrowly handsome no matter where my picture is posted !!!

Leave a comment:

• bhtr3d
    replied
    Claude....I have your winnings from daytona

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Roflmao...good one Clawed.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    I'm so glad that Elkhunter now has his picture somewhere other than on the wall at the post office. Way to go Elkie.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X