No announcement yet.

Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they make boxes tall enuf fer y'all ta be seen --- y'all'd hafta be standin on top a light pole er somethin' --- or nuther idea, Jake n' me could stand in a hole in front a y'all --- anythin at all ta evince are "bond a brotherhood" ----aaawwwwwwwwww !!!

Comment

i got my copy today and boy and i disappointed in all the changes...
      it is no longer the ASA Tour Guide...they changed the name to Motor Trend and there isn't one thing in it about archery, or the ASA, or Clawed..or anybody else i know. bummer.

Comment

Come On' Maaaaaan !!! --- I keep tellin y'all --- it ain't Christmas yet !!! --- I got faith in "The Princess" (ASA's Santa), that by Tuesdays mail next week (24th), that y'all'l have yer Tour Guides fer under yer tree !!!

Now, for that Motor Trend thingie --- I too would be disappointed --- just thinka how all are cars n' pickups've been ruined over the years, and priced otta sight --- sure wish they'd come down ta reality, and git ridda alla them fancy electronic bells n' whistles they put in em nowadays --- and then they could cut the price in half.We sirvived years ago without GPS, air bags, automatic doors/windows/car openers. seat belts, warning lights, heated seats, air conditioning (just roll down the winders), carpeting, automatic transmissions, halogen lights, DONUT spare tires (give us the real thing), etc, etc, etc. Why can't todays generation live without alla that stuff ??? !!! Yup, by prescribing ta Motor Trend yer just payin ta read about misery, and I know fer darn sure y'all never see me in there I garantee ya !!!

Comment

Hey Carlosii, Post office must have mixed up our mail. Think you have my copy of Motor Trend, and I must have your mail, for the mail I received is addressed O C C U PANT.

Comment

We must really live out in the "tulies" -- didn't get any mail or femail in are box today -- we didn't even get any fan mail today.

Comment

Got mine y'all must live in the boonies

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                Think maybe you're talking about another one of your subscriptions, Tim.

Comment

Yah Clawed I think yer on ta somethin here --- I think Tims either haloosinatin agin er put his glasses on backwards --- he probably got his Whitetail magazine prescription from bein a ASA memeber. I do look forward ta gittin the tour guide tho on either next Monday er Tuesday ---- if not, oh well, I can just read last years for somethin ta do til the new one gits here next year sometime.

Comment

Only thing is, last years tour guide won't have that picture of the 2013 top three Classic Geezers up there on the podium.

Comment

I doubt the 2014 version'll have a picture either --- although it'd be nice if they did. We all need the extra exposher if weins'd ever want ta go ta Hollywood --- someday I'd like ta star in a old timie western movie.

Comment

Well Elkie, I can see you now in your western movie, as you keep falling off of your horse like those old westerns with the three st___ges. Carlosii and I could co-star as the other two. Perfect casting for The Three Geezers. You will really need to start practicing your falling now. Older has already been practicing, by falling off his golf cart, so you just might have some competition for the staring role.

Comment

I'm good at falling offa things --- fell off a motorcycle doin 95mph --- fell offa water skis --- fell otta a boat --- fell down stairs --- drunk again !!! --- Learned how ta do alla that stuff many years ago when I watched Hoot Gibson in "The Empty Saddle" --- I spose now I'd hafta wear a "saddle belt" !!!

Hey, yer leavin tamarra ain't ya --- when ya figger y'all be passin thru Valdosta ??? Ya still got are phone# --- give us a toot !!!

Comment

word is they won't go out until after the first of the year.

Comment

Also heard that since carlosii has let the snow get so deep around his mailbox, while waiting for his wife to shovel it, that the mailman said it may be march before he can find his mailbox.

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                                Mike says you didn't...LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X