Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Me neither thought this would make u read this just saying

well, i looked... of course with all this snow and ice we got here there's little else to do but look.

Comment

I don't know bout youse gize, y'all'r gittin yer panties in a bundle --- a buncha hyper-geezers ---remember ETG0 (Elkie The Great One) told y'all, that "we'all'd git a new tour guide fer Xmas" --- well, it ain't Xmas yet !!!

I know, I know, y'all have a terrible case a archery withdrawals cause its been so long, but just readin the tour guide ain't gonna git the Newberry shoot here any faster --- kick back, relax, and all will happen in due time --- hopefully tomorrow !!!

Comment

Ain't got mine. Last year I had mine before that guy over in Indiana, but I figured it was due to him livin' in foreign country.

Comment

Gentlemen, Calm down. I just sent the printing company the list of member addresses last night before leaving the office. It'll be approximately two weeks before anyone receives a Tour Guide. I know you are all excited and since I've seen it I know you are going to LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it this year.

Happy hunting in the mailboxes for your tour guides just don't go hunting for about 10-14 days.

Jenny
          The Princess
          of ASA

Comment

i knew it...i just knew it..

Comment

Seeeeeee Gize --- I told ya so !!! Twice I told y'all'd git a new tour guide fer Christmas, n' just got backed up by "The Princess" herself --- todays the 11th + 10 to 14 days, n' there ya go Christmas !!! Now y'all can go back inta yer recliners fer a couple a weeks n' practice yer 3D yoga --- see, the princess got my back cause a alla that goooood, dark chocolate I gave the galz at the Classic !!! Might pay off next year if some a youall'd cough up with some --- what goes around comes around --- With age theirs wisdom without wisdom teeth --- Henceforth, believe the "Great One" --- LOL !!!

Comment

the "Great One"??? and who would that be? Older? Jake? seems to have some creds for that...the Cincy Kid? after all he's been on the cover before...Clawed? you know he does move around a lot and has estates in two states...

Elkie has created a new mystery for us all...

Comment

Hmmmmmm, "mystery" --- that's interesting Carlos !!! --- Looks like we have a new project to work on here as a fill in til the Geezer Bowl thread.

Personally, I don't perceive any mystery at hand here YET. The Great One made a prediction, and the results will coincide. I didn't see any of the other forementioned "geezer stars" make any predictions --- that's what makes me "The Great One" --- I was one step above, one step ahead, and "spot on" from the rest.

Now, with Clawed being a pseudo Kentuckian/Floridian, he can't make his mind up whether he wants to be cooler or warmer, or warmer or cooler. There is no indecision involved with The Great One.

"On the Cover" --- hmmmmm, as of yet you don't know who is, or who isn't "on the cover" until you receive it, and that my friend will be your "Christmas Present", or in this case your "Christmas Surprise" this year.

The Great One will now make another prediction. The new tour guide will be the best one yet. It will have something new in it, that will be a "crowd pleaser". It will also have Elkies' name in it in a significant location !!! NOW, I have created a mystery.

Let the speculation begin !!!

Comment

Just what I thought y'all guys jumped on this like a Yankee on a south bound train in the winter

Comment

The only yankee I know of headin south on a train fer this winter is Clawed --- he said he was leaving Dec 23rd. --- Aaaall Aboard !!! Alla them other yankees like Carlos and company want ta stay north, and shovel snow ta build up they're archery muscles fer Newberry !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                        Just what I thought y'all guys jumped on this like a Yankee on a south bound train in the winter
                        is this considered boasting? probably...

i just wish i was on the Miami Express. 11 inches of snow a week ago with another three inches last sunday. now they're sayin' 4 to 7 inches tonight.

you wouldn't believe the number of arrows i've lost in the snow...good news is i'll find them in time for the Classic.

Comment

Since we're speculating on who'll be on the cover of the tour guide. Heard there was an overwhelming amount of suggestions that a picture of me modeling my new speedos be placed on the cover, but was decided not to give the other Senior Master a complex. Sorry for those who will be disappointed.

Comment

Ya know what'd be neat is if they would have a group picture of the Senior Masters on the cover --- that way nobody'd be disappointed, because everything would be covered "before their individual time ran out" --- ooooooooh, how touching !!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Elkhunter;1241]Ya know what'd be neat is if they would have a group picture of the Senior Masters on the cover --- that way nobody'd be disappointed, because everything would be covered "before their individual time ran out" --- ooooooooh, how touching !!![/QUOTE

Only if they let me and Clawed stand on boxes in the back row. we'll put Jake and Elkie out front....standin' tall, so to speak...the rest of 'em we'll just scatter round us.

Comment

Working...
                              X