No announcement yet.

Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"cursive abilities" ??? --- Clawed, I ain't scene nobody "cussin" --- now "cousins" --- theres lottsa them down here !!!

Comment

Got mine in south florida yesterday.

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Still looking....Get back the print stuff when I find my glasses.

Comment

Sorry Elkie, I guess my copy got it's cover ripped off fore it made it to my maildrop. Then that page with those guys who backed up to the podium at the Classic? Don't know what happened to it but its all smuggie and I can't see anybody I recognize.

But the rest of the Tour Guide looks great.

Comment

Sorry Carlos --- sure hate ta leave y'all out in the cold, so here's ma deal --- down at Newberry I'll let ya paruse my untarnished tour guide, as we wanna keep y'all up ta speed with the rest a the geezrs. --- "leave no geezer left behind" !!!

Comment

I'm so glad that Elkhunter now has his picture somewhere other than on the wall at the post office. Way to go Elkie.

Comment

Roflmao...good one Clawed.

Comment

Claude....I have your winnings from daytona

Comment

One thing y'all gotta admit though is that I am debinarrowly handsome no matter where my picture is posted !!!

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                      I'm so glad that Elkhunter now has his picture somewhere other than on the wall at the post office. Way to go Elkie.
                      Check the wall at the men's room at the Voldasta truck stop too...maybe?

Comment

Carlos --- y'all got me laffin so hard I'm pert near plum tuckered otta breadth n' got tears rollin otta ma eyes as big as horseapples !!! --- Man, I shur am glad this "off-season" is pert near over with --- this has been a looooong one !!!

Comment

Hey Elkie! Whatcha mean"off-season" pert near over. That's only for TV watchin archers and snowed in people. Old Claude has already begun his 2014 season by attending the Datona ASA qualifier, and plan on being at Gainesville on the 25th in order to win gas money to make the Master Geezer Fest on the 26th, so you guys better wake up and smell the greenbacks. Course, by you knowing I'll be there, guess you are probably thinking up another reason you can't make it.

Carlos! Have you got reservations yet for the Master Geezer Fest? We will be at the Sleep Inn as usual and sure will be nice to see you and the Elkmiester again. Guess by me having plans for both Sat. and Sun. I'll have to rest two days, and then Check out the ASA ranges on Wed. and practice for the Newbury Pro/Am. Think I'll do both Thursday and Friday team shoots.

Comment

Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                            Hey Elkie! Whatcha mean"off-season" pert near over. That's only for TV watchin archers and snowed in people. Old Claude has already begun his 2014 season by attending the Datona ASA qualifier, and plan on being at Gainesville on the 25th in order to win gas money to make the Master Geezer Fest on the 26th, so you guys better wake up and smell the greenbacks. Course, by you knowing I'll be there, guess you are probably thinking up another reason you can't make it.

Carlos! Have you got reservations yet for the Master Geezer Fest? We will be at the Sleep Inn as usual and sure will be nice to see you and the Elkmiester again. Guess by me having plans for both Sat. and Sun. I'll have to rest two days, and then Check out the ASA ranges on Wed. and practice for the Newbury Pro/Am. Think I'll do both Thursday and Friday team shoots.
                            Burning some old Hilton points and staying free at the Hampton in New Port Richey. Where is the Sleep Inn you staying at for Geezer Fest?

Comment

Plan on the team shoots Thursday and Friday. Gotta try to recover some expense money sin e the new management at Martin didn't give me a new contract.

Comment

Clawed --- you can't possibly imagine how jealous I am --- you n' Older both been gettin a big jump on the Elkmeister --- guess we gotta either move north er southa where we is at ta git in on them early shoots --- no wonder y'all do so good at the early shoots --- takes me to the Classic before I git warmed up --- hence its still the off-season fer me.

We will be at Tallahassee on the 25th for their shoot, and our home club in Hahira,Ga for their shoot on the 26th --- that way we will at least have a couple a shoots under are belts before Newberry. Would be nice to go to Geezer Fest, but just a tad bit too far away to be able to get 2 shoots in that weekend. Hopefully with going to 2 shoots I will once again learn what a "yard" is, and what an "animal target" looks like.

See y'all in Newberry on Wednesday !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X