Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Ranger --- you gotta live cross the road a the printin place --- we live 4 1/2hrs southa Atlanta, and we didn't still get ares today --- looks like Monday might be are lucky day.

This postal dept is somethin else --- we got friends live 3 1/2hrs southa us down in Florida --- it takes 5 days for them ta git a letter from us --- and that wasn't just once either --- 3 or 4 times if I recall.

Leave a comment:

• ranger53
    replied
    Got mine yesterday!!

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Aaaaah Clawed --- he ain't no director no more --- he retired --- that musselman on the Geico commercial is doin the directin now ---- n' that ain't applesauce either --- its traffic !!!

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Yep, he was surely looking at another of his magazines. You would think as long as he was an ASA state director, that he would know right away that those pictures, that he was probably was looking at, would never be in the Pro/Am tour guide.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I told ya he was either haloosinatin er had his glasses on backwards --- I told ya so !!! He probly got a Joseph A Bank sale flyer n' was so overly optimistic thinkin he got the tour guide when he saw a new wool archy suit in it.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
    Got mine y'all must live in the boonies
    Mike says you didn't...LOL

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Also heard that since carlosii has let the snow get so deep around his mailbox, while waiting for his wife to shovel it, that the mailman said it may be march before he can find his mailbox.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    word is they won't go out until after the first of the year.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I'm good at falling offa things --- fell off a motorcycle doin 95mph --- fell offa water skis --- fell otta a boat --- fell down stairs --- drunk again !!! --- Learned how ta do alla that stuff many years ago when I watched Hoot Gibson in "The Empty Saddle" --- I spose now I'd hafta wear a "saddle belt" !!!

Hey, yer leavin tamarra ain't ya --- when ya figger y'all be passin thru Valdosta ??? Ya still got are phone# --- give us a toot !!!

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Well Elkie, I can see you now in your western movie, as you keep falling off of your horse like those old westerns with the three st___ges. Carlosii and I could co-star as the other two. Perfect casting for The Three Geezers. You will really need to start practicing your falling now. Older has already been practicing, by falling off his golf cart, so you just might have some competition for the staring role.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    I doubt the 2014 version'll have a picture either --- although it'd be nice if they did. We all need the extra exposher if weins'd ever want ta go ta Hollywood --- someday I'd like ta star in a old timie western movie.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Only thing is, last years tour guide won't have that picture of the 2013 top three Classic Geezers up there on the podium.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Yah Clawed I think yer on ta somethin here --- I think Tims either haloosinatin agin er put his glasses on backwards --- he probably got his Whitetail magazine prescription from bein a ASA memeber. I do look forward ta gittin the tour guide tho on either next Monday er Tuesday ---- if not, oh well, I can just read last years for somethin ta do til the new one gits here next year sometime.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
    Think maybe you're talking about another one of your subscriptions, Tim.

Leave a comment:

• bhtr3d
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X