No announcement yet.

Has any one ELSE got there tour guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told ya he was either haloosinatin er had his glasses on backwards --- I told ya so !!! He probly got a Joseph A Bank sale flyer n' was so overly optimistic thinkin he got the tour guide when he saw a new wool archy suit in it.

Comment

Yep, he was surely looking at another of his magazines. You would think as long as he was an ASA state director, that he would know right away that those pictures, that he was probably was looking at, would never be in the Pro/Am tour guide.

Comment

Aaaaah Clawed --- he ain't no director no more --- he retired --- that musselman on the Geico commercial is doin the directin now ---- n' that ain't applesauce either --- its traffic !!!

Comment

Got mine yesterday!!

Comment

Ranger --- you gotta live cross the road a the printin place --- we live 4 1/2hrs southa Atlanta, and we didn't still get ares today --- looks like Monday might be are lucky day.

This postal dept is somethin else --- we got friends live 3 1/2hrs southa us down in Florida --- it takes 5 days for them ta git a letter from us --- and that wasn't just once either --- 3 or 4 times if I recall.

Comment

the good news Elkie, your picture is on the cover...bad news is your picture is upside down and you're facing away from the camera. i knew it was you cause i recognized your backside...Tim claims that's your best side...i don't know, i just report...you decide.

Comment

Just can't help it --- can't help it --- I go upside down from excitement n' am camera shy !!! My backside is the sharing side though --- what can I say !!!

Comment

I'm speechless !!! --- we just got are tour guide, and I am on the cover !!! --- upside right and front though --- WOW, the "Fearsome Foursome" made it to the cover --- that just shows ta go ya the power a dark chocolate !!! It was well worth the wait, as the Princess had said it was great --- well, I don't know about "great", I think its the "best" ever !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                    I'm speechless !!! --- we just got are tour guide, and I am on the cover !!! --- upside right and front though --- WOW, the "Fearsome Foursome" made it to the cover --- that just shows ta go ya the power a dark chocolate !!! It was well worth the wait, as the Princess had said it was great --- well, I don't know about "great", I think its the "best" ever !!!
                    i sure as hell ain't gonna wade snow drifts and minus 10 degrees to the mailbox to get THAT!

Comment

Holy Mackeral der Andy !!! --- As I was parusin the new guide taday I done found another place my pitcher shows up --- on the podium at the Classic --- twice in the same mag.

10 degrees Carlos --- that should be nuthin fer a "yankee" up north --- are new forecast as a tonight says its possible we might hit 15 degrees tonight, so we got alla the fawcetts drippin. Tamarrahs high's sposed ta only be 33 degrees. BUT, thats ok cause I got the new tour guide to read again

Comment

Make sure you bring your tour guide to the geezerfest.....ill be doing autographs. ..for $25 signings. ....

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                          Make sure you bring your tour guide to the geezerfest.....ill be doing autographs. ..for $25 signings. ....
                          i've tried to think of a greater waste i've made of $25...but i'll be danged if i can come up with one...maybe if i gave it to PETA...i don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                            i've tried to think of a greater waste i've made of $25...but i'll be danged if i can come up with one...maybe if i gave it to PETA...i don't know...
                            Come on, admit it, you like the guy. Ifin' your kitchen pipes weren't froze up you'd caugh up the $25, wouldn't ya?

Comment

Aaaaah Houston, we have a problem --- I been thru the tour guide 4x's now n' I ain't seen his pitcher anywhere, so what does he intend to sign fer $25 ??? NOW, I'll cut y'all a deal --- bring yer tour guide ta Newberry n' I'll autograf both a my pitchers for y'all fer only $10 total --- that's all ya gotta do fer twice the signins at half the price --- that makes it a 4 times better deal !!! Now Carlos all ya gotta do is go to yer first snow bank n' dig up one a yer cash cans, so ya can afford ta take me up on this opertunistick deal. Then y'all have a pair a one a the most valued collectible autografs this world has ever, or will ever scene.

Comment

Why is it so important for some people, that they want to prove their cursive abilities? I'm lucky to print legible.

Comment

Working...
                                X