Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the Spring Training Team Shoot?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is the Spring Training Team Shoot?

    I notice on the schedule for Newberry that there's a Spring Training pro am on thursday. Will that one include the pros/senior pros/semi pros/women pros/ geezer pros? ( i'm just kiddin' about geezer pros).

  • #2
    Yes....Thursday is the shoot that has the pro per group.....they shoot on friday...and another am/am is for the amateurs

    Comment


    • #3
      ok...so which one is going to give me the best chance to win some dirty money?

      Comment


      • #4
        I don't think your chances are any better either way --- no matter which one you shoot its "the luck of the draw", as to "who" y'all get to shoot with.

        Comment


        • #5
          Team part; Geezers helping each other to the stake

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
            Team part; Geezers helping each other to the stake
            Ouch! Just like a young whipper snapper, super senior, still in their sixties, makin fun of mature, intelligent, talented Geezers.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
              Ouch! Just like a young whipper snapper, super senior, still in their sixties, makin fun of mature, intelligent, talented Geezers.
              Me couldn't help it. You un' should'er learnt us gooder

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
                Yes....Thursday is the shoot that has the pro per group.....they shoot on friday...and another am/am is for the amateurs
                why would i wanna shoot with a bunch of amateurs? how can i win shooting with a bunch of amateurs? i can't hardly win anything with a bunch of pros...

                Comment


                • #9
                  It's called "start at the bottom", and then "work yer way up" --- Yah never start at the top, n' work yer way down --- that'd be goin backwords.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
                    why would i wanna shoot with a bunch of amateurs? how can i win shooting with a bunch of amateurs? i can't hardly win anything with a bunch of pros...
                    Such a great feeling that one gets to secretly overhear a group of the great professional archers such as Levi, Chance, Darrin Danny, Eric, and other top Masters Seniors like Joco, Older, Elkie, Carlosii, and others. As I was very flattered when I realized the topic of their conversation. They were all discussing how they could take their shooting skills to the level achieved by Claude. My reason for sharing such an enjoyable experience is to admit, being the envy of such an elite group is really just temporary. It will only last until it's past history...I'm awake now.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Aaaaaah Claaaawed --- Whose the one thats been hittin the fruit jar ???

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        is the Clawedmeister in the Sunshine state yet or are you waiting until Santa comes to see you?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Will have everything packed and be heading south Monday the 23rd is my plan. Hoping to get out of this snow and freezing weather. Also need to get there soon enough to start my spring training, if I expect to be ready and provide you, and that world class, award winning, podium level, Master Elkie with any kind of competition.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Make sure before ya'll come down, that you buy a winters supply a Depends ta bring with ya. There's been such an onrush a retirement people either movin down here permanently, or just snowbirding it this year,. that supplies are exhausted down this way --- you will probably need them for yer spring training --- thankfully I don't need em yet.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by C.Roberts View Post
                              Such a great feeling that one gets to secretly overhear a group of the great professional archers such as Levi, Chance, Darrin Danny, Eric, and other top Masters Seniors like Joco, Older, Elkie, Carlosii, and others. As I was very flattered when I realized the topic of their conversation. They were all discussing how they could take their shooting skills to the level achieved by Claude. My reason for sharing such an enjoyable experience is to admit, being the envy of such an elite group is really just temporary. It will only last until it's past history...I'm awake now.
                              Has demntia set in?????

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X