Tour Guide for 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Guide for 2014

i went to the mailbox this morning and guess what, i didn't get my tour guide.

We ain't got ares yet either --- am really gettin amped up fer shootin some 3D already !!! Wonder if I made the cover this year ???

Comment

The Tour Guide was finalized with the printer last week. They project that it will be mailed within the next ten days.
      Mike@ASA

Comment

There had to be a few negotiation done.....with me being on the front cover....and my previous stardom before archery....actors guild rules....

Comment

Tim --- I heered I was gonna be on the cover, and you was gonna be on pg 25 of 24 !!! --- cause there twern't room anuf fer the both a us on the cover.

Comment

Originally posted by bhtr3d View Post
            There had to be a few negotiation done.....with me being on the front cover....and my previous stardom before archery....actors guild rules....
            I didn't know you was an actor but I knew you were a figure skater! Was you in Blades of Glory or the inspiration maybe?

Comment

Actor ??? --- Wasn't he a singer ??? --- "Tip Toe Through the Tulips" ???

Comment

Probably a good chance they placed Elkie's picture right where the address label will cover him, but maybe I'm wrong again.

Comment

as much trouble as you geezers give Ol' Mike, its a wonder he even sends you a tour guide, let alone put your picture on the cover....
                  btw..my mail box still has them old "I Ain't Got No 2014 Tour Guide Blues"....but at least I know why.

Comment

We don't give Ol' Mike any trouble --- well, at least not most of the time --- we just don't want him ta git bored in the off-season, so we gotta give em a few laughs now and then.

Besides Carlos --- you was the one that started this thread in the first place !!!

Comment

11 inches of snow and drifting...didn't even bother walking the half mile to the mail box...i am so depressed...i have three sets of strings and cables laying round here someplace and could only find the set i won at one of the team shoots...i am so depressed...

Comment

I recommend the same remedy for depression, that I recommended to you for your bad back --- LOL !!! If 11" of snow depresses you, move south to Georgia --- ain't seen none around here for the 9yrs we been here so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
                          I recommend the same remedy for depression, that I recommended to you for your bad back --- LOL !!! If 11" of snow depresses you, move south to Georgia --- ain't seen none around here for the 9yrs we been here so far.
                          move south to Georgia??? a land of snakes and swamps? a state without a BCS contender, unlike alabama and florida and ohio? oh, and missouri i guess.
                          no, i think i'll hang onto my indiana drivers license.

plus just like Elkie, i'd never get that joeja accent down.

oh, forgot to mention i did get the tractor out and run down the lane through the drifted snow...no tour guide...again. i guess i'll have to wait the 10 days.

Comment

It's quite elementry my Dear Carlos --- we'all l' git a new Tour Guide for Christmas !!!

We found out the best way ta git that "joeja" down is ta talk wit a mouthfulla mush !!!

Tractors down yer driveway ??? I don't even own one a them --- just think if youin'd move to Georgia ya could sell yer tractor, and then have more money ta spend on archery --- more bows, more shoots !!!

I don't know what alla that BCS stuff is (boa constricters ???), and there's a lot less snakes here now than when we first moved here --- my .45's got 24 a them moccasin thingies under its clip already. You could buy are place virtily free a them things until the next batch moved in, that is.

Comment

Working...
                            X