• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Geezer Retirement Retreat.

Where I spend a lot of my spare time.

http://www.asaarchery.com/IP/vb4/att...2&d=1385912561
    Attached Files
    Last edited by C.Roberts; 12-01-2013, 10:55 AM.

Clawed --- are computer got indigestion tryin to open your atch --- we can't open it --- you got somethin less fancy, that we can see ???

Comment

looks like you've got all the necessary tools to get the job done..now we know how you're able to shoot those high scores.

btw, whose trophies are those?

Comment

All the tools except the main thing...Talent...Trophies were left over unclaimed, so they felt sorry for an old man.

Comment

He has trophies? ??? Or are ya meaning those road kill racks??? M

Comment

tough to get any respect here, eh Clawed?

Comment

Hey Clawed --- anyway you can show pictures on here for me to see what yer all talkin about ???

Comment

What is that black thing setting there with doors on it an pipe coming out the top?

Comment

Hey Older...Of course you southerners wouldn't recognize a gas fireplace, which I planned on connecting to one of my grill tanks, but I never got around to hooking it up. Decided that spending the winter in Florida would keep from having to heat it, and helps the old bones by not fooling around with keeping them warm.

Comment

Well I'll be darn I didn't know they use them for real I always thought that was just a funny book story are old wives tale
                    Last edited by Older; 12-04-2013, 08:50 PM.

Comment

I gotta get new glasses. When I first read your Post I thought you talking about your "spare tire." I didn't wanna go there. Wife's trying to let the air out of mine.

Comment

When ya git yer new glasses Sonny don't ferget ta git em with "lined bi-focals" --- NOT progressives !!! I really don't think y'all need new glasses, ya just gotta eat more carrots.

Comment

Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
                          I gotta get new glasses. When I first read your Post I thought you talking about your "spare tire." I didn't wanna go there. Wife's trying to let the air out of mine.
                          Completely understand, but too many glasses also will affect a person's thinking. From some of his posts, I sometime think Elkie could cut back on the glasses. Here in Kentucky, few people even use glasses. Straight from a fruit jar has been the tradition for years.

Comment

It's the blue Kool Aid, that comes in them fruit jars --- it really makes people "shine" above the rest !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X