Happy Thanksgving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgving

I would like to wish everyone a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for the family and friends I have. For being there in the time of need and support.

The dawn of a new year is just around the corner and the light is looking to be bright this upcoming year.

Tim

Same here Tim, hope this will be one of the best, and most enjoyable Thanksgivings for everyone. I'm really thankful for my wonderful family and my many great friends, as well as all of life's many pleasures I've enjoyed over the years. Just wish everyone could have the opportunity to experience the satisfaction and thankfulness that my life continues to bring. At my age, each passing day is reason enough to be thankful.......Claude

Comment

And to all our Jewish friends, Happy Hannauka (forgive my spelling, please).

I will second Cluade's comments in as much as I could not have said it better.

Comment

Well after the above the best I can say is; Happy Thanksgiving, one and all.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Please have a safe and joyful holiday.

LDF

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone !!!

Comment

Have a happy thanksgiving to all hope you don't eat to much

Comment

Originally posted by Older View Post
                Have a happy thanksgiving to all hope you don't eat to much
                Too late...

Comment

It's never too late !!! --- It was still Thanksgiving Day when you posted, and if wasn't, heck, we'd just consider it "bee lated", or "better late than never" !!! Exception --- don't be late for Newberry, cause belated don't "cut it" for that --- got the camper warmin up already, hope it don't run otta gas before we leave.

Comment

Working...
                  X