Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• carlosii
    replied
    Clawed, the Martin logo has changed and the new ones won't be available to the public before Geezerfest...I will let you see mine, however.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Wonder if Carlos will let me carry his gear around the range, so I can be in those pictures with him, during all those interviews with the media. Dang...just remembered, my Gilligan hat doesn't have a martin emblem.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    How bout "Geezers Gone Wild" ???

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    If Carlos turns Pro under Martin I don't think I should have to pay to get in Master Seniors. Where's the rules Committe? I want a Amendment attached to the new rule....if it becomes a rule. What will be the title of the possible new rule, Geezers R US?

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Can't afford it if I have to pay to get in Master Senior class! Probably be a bidding war getting your spot!
    You can have my spot for free, but it won't be available until after I win the ASA Senior Masters shooter of the year, and my shooting indicates that you will have lots of time before it's available.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by Elkhunter View Post
    HUMPH !!! --- Carlos gettin serious ??? --- That must mean he's gonna start throwin around them fancy $100 college edjicated words again --- perty soon I'm gonna hafta buy a dictionery ta decifer what he says.
    "And a little child shall lead them," so to speak.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Hey Sonny --- I come up with the salutation for yer Whole problem --- send me a check now fer my spot n' I'll tell Mr. Mike ta put my spot on "layaway" fer ya. I must give ya fair warnin though --- my spot don't come cheap !!!

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    Can't afford it if I have to pay to get in Master Senior class! Probably be a bidding war getting your spot!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied
    Originally posted by SonnyThomas View Post
    Carlos, I'm a Super Senior and no serious threat of invading the Senior Masters at this point, young too young....
    If it all you're feeling the end coming...God forbid...but if you do kick the bucket....Can I have your Scepter V?
    sure thing, Sonny...i'm sure my wdiow will be glad to sell it to you.

Leave a comment:

• SonnyThomas
    replied
    Carlos, I'm a Super Senior and no serious threat of invading the Senior Masters at this point, young too young....
    If it all you're feeling the end coming...God forbid...but if you do kick the bucket....Can I have your Scepter V?

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    HUMPH !!! --- Carlos gettin serious ??? --- That must mean he's gonna start throwin around them fancy $100 college edjicated words again --- perty soon I'm gonna hafta buy a dictionery ta decifer what he says.

Ya might have a good bet there Mike --- I'm shur his BP is worser than mine --- Today we took are bi-monthy run ta town fer groceries n' gas n' I stopped by n' saw my doc at Walmart -- he's the BP machine next ta the farmacy. When I sat in the hot seat it said I was 133 over 70 --- that made me feel perty good cause in 2002 when I had kidney stones they took my BP and it was 230 over 130 --- I felt like I was gonna blow a gasket !!!

I kinda get the feelin Clawed, that when Carlos gives us his update, that we might all be on his hit list !!!

Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• 3rdplace
    replied
    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    well, it didn't take the attention deficit disorder minions long to hijack my thread...every time i try to initiate a serious discussion about a serious flaw in the sport this is what happens...why do i even try.
    Hmm. Blood pressure might be a little high. Maybe my pick for the pool!

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    Originally posted by carlosii View Post
    well, it didn't take the attention deficit disorder minions long to hijack my thread...every time i try to initiate a serious discussion about a serious flaw in the sport this is what happens...why do i even try.
    Carlos is getting serious?...Whoa..."The impossible dream"

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Well, last night in my sleep I came up with a good date for the "Dead pool" for me --- the 12th of never !!! So, make yer bets now whoever wants ta fill my slot !!!

Yeah. Mikie musta been TDY somewhere.

There, now we got yer thread back on track Carlos --- that "attention deficit disorder" stuff --- is that when a private forgets to salute his general ??? --- or forgets to snap to "attention" to the DI's order to "Ten Hut" ??? !!!

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X