Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.Roberts
    replied
    And as for me...Way I got it figured, I'll be around for another forty years, for it'll take my that long just to pay off all my bills. Maybe I could win enough "Dead Pool" jack pots, and have to stay around longer just to spend all that money.
    Thought maybe I had missed my entry into the pool for for Mike, been so long since he's been on his computer.

Leave a comment:

• Elkhunter
    replied
    Guess I'm safe cause I don't even have a doctor to go to, so no records to see other than my burn accident in 2012. I will only go to a doctor if I have somethin that needs fixin, so I'd be a poor bet. Oh, I guess I forgot about when my leg was crushed back in 86, but heck that ain't potentially fatal, so I'd still be a poor bet. I don't think my two eye surgeries would qualify either fer bein potentially fatal. Oh, but I ain't so sure whether I was born by a doctor in a hospital, or born in a barn cause that was almost 72yrs ago. I do know they didn't have no record a my birth at the local hospital, so theoretically I was never born. Oh well.

Sure is glad to see Carlos back --- Hip Hip Hurrah !!! --- He must be kinfolk ta Ahnol Swarzenager --- "I'll Be Bock" !!!

Leave a comment:

• 3rdplace
    replied
    Carlosi you have just opened my eyes!!!

For all you gambling guys and gals we may have to start a "Dead Pool." We put in $5 each and guess a SM name and date. Whenever one has a permanent retirement we see who all had that name and break the tie with the closest date! Winner gets the pot and we start all over.

Thanks Carlosi! Now if I can just get the NSA to pull all of your medical records for me.

Leave a comment:

• C.Roberts
    replied
    A big "Amen...with an exception, and that's those Geezers who go toes up on a temporary basis, leaving the rest of us wondering if they are shooting that range on high, should provide the rest of the Geezers with their dedicated relief kid.
    Thinking about going toes up myself, but just temporarily until about the last week of January. Think by then I'll be rested up enough to give Carlosii some competition.
    Didn't even know one had an option until now. I thought when one went toes up it was always on a permanent basis, but I see old Carlos has made it back..'Yeah''
    Last edited by C.Roberts; 11-10-2013, 06:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• carlosii
    started a topic ASA Needs New Rules for Senior Masters Class

ASA Needs New Rules for Senior Masters Class

I have noticed a troubling trend among some of the kids shooting the Super Senior class, and that is there's an increasing number trying to move into the Geezer class. That just is not acceptable. So I'm suggesting a new rule which will govern the class size for Senior Masters.

"No shooter shooting the Super Senior class may move into the Senior Master class, regardless of age, unless an existing member of the Senior Master class goes toes up on a permanent basis. Further, prior to moving into the elite class of Senior Masters the aspiring Super Senior must identify which existing geezer of the Senior Master class they intend to replace when said Senior Master shooter goes toes up. It will be the responsibility of the Super Senior to reach a contractual agreement with the Senior Master member and provide adequate financial incentive for the Senior Master to adopt him."

Now that simple, easy to understand, doable, and above all, fair to the existing members of geezer nation.

I am just tired of these kids coming into the class, increasing the numbers in the class, and pushing me further and further down the finishing order.

Can I have an "Amen!"?
Working...
X